- The report contains detailed information about Crawford & Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crawford & Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crawford & Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crawford & Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crawford & Company business.
About Crawford & Company
Crawford & Company provides claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities. The Crawford System of Claims Solutions offers integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for various product lines, including property and casualty claims management, warranty inspection, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration, including class action and bankruptcy administration, as well as risk management information services. The company operates through a network of approximately 700 locations in 63 countries.
The company operates through four segments: U.S. Property & Casualty, which serves the U.S. property and casualty insurance company and product warranty and inspection markets; International Operations, which serves the property and casualty insurance company markets outside of the U.S.; Broadspire, which serves the U.S. self-insurance marketplace; and Legal Settlement Administration, which serves the securities, bankruptcy, and other legal settlements market.
U.S. PROPERTY & CASUALTY OPERATIONS
U.S. Property & Casualty segment provides claims management services in the U.S. mainly to insurance companies, which customarily manage their own claims administration function, but often rely upon third party service providers for the various services which the company provides, primarily with respect to the field investigation and evaluation of property and casualty insurance claims. U.S. Property & Casualty services are provided through four major service lines: Claims Field Operations, Catastrophe Services, Technical Services, and Contractor Connection.
Claims Field Operations
Services provided by Claims Field Operations include property claims management, casualty claims management, vehicle services, and strategic warranty services.
Property Claims Management Services: Property claims management services include: Appraisal Plus, designed to streamline the handling of small, routine losses and includes: an agreed appraisal; coverage application; verification of insured values; salvage and subrogation; and recommended adjustment in a report; and Full Adjustment services, including a narrative report, statement of loss, proof of loss, and disposition of claim as needed.
Casualty Claims Management Services: The company has designed its casualty claims management services to resolve claims. It provides a menu of services ranging from task assignment to investigation and claims resolution. Casualty claims management services include: Claims Alert - the companys 24-hour, toll-free claims intake center; continuous adjudication of any claim, from the initial investigation through settlement; prompt, on-scene accident investigation; expert testimony and disposition support; medical and vocational consulting for litigation support; provider/hospital bill auditing; subrogation and recovery services; vehicle services; and transportation services.
Vehicle Services: The company's vehicle services are a suite of services which can accommodate appraisal needs ranging from private automobiles to tanker trucks or other specialty equipment. These services include: vehicle damage appraisal; heavy equipment appraisal; and vehicle condition inspection.
Strategic Warranty Services: The company's Strategic Warranty Services division provides services to manufacturers seeking to outsource all or a portion of their warranty administration and inspection work. The divisions product offerings have been expanded to include warranty services for manufacturers of other products, including composite decking, doors, windows, vinyl siding, and trim. Inspections include a determination of the extent and compensability of damage incurred primarily related to product liability class action settlements.
The company's Catastrophe Services line is an independent adjusting resource for insurance claim management in response to natural or man-made disasters.
Crawford Contractor Connection is an independently managed contractor network with approximately 3,000 residential
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRAWFORD & COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRAWFORD & COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRAWFORD & COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRAWFORD & COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRAWFORD & COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crawford & Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crawford & Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crawford & Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crawford & Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crawford & Company Industry Position Analysis
6. CRAWFORD & COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRAWFORD & COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRAWFORD & COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRAWFORD & COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRAWFORD & COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRAWFORD & COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crawford & Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crawford & Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crawford & Company Major Shareholders
Crawford & Company History
Crawford & Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crawford & Company Offices and Representations
Crawford & Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crawford & Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crawford & Company Capital Market Snapshot
Crawford & Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Crawford & Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crawford & Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crawford & Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crawford & Company 1-year Stock Charts
Crawford & Company 5-year Stock Charts
Crawford & Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crawford & Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crawford & Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?