- The report contains detailed information about CNA Surety Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CNA Surety Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CNA Surety Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CNA Surety Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CNA Surety Corp. business.
About CNA Surety Corp.
CNA Surety Corporation provides surety and surety-related products in North America. The companys insurance subsidiaries write surety and fidelity bonds in all 50 states through a combined network of approximately 37,000 independent agencies.
The companys insurance subsidiaries are Western Surety, Surety Bonding, and Universal Surety. The insurance subsidiaries write, on a direct basis or as business assumed, small fidelity and non-contract surety bonds, referred to as commercial bonds; small, medium and large contract bonds; and errors and omissions (E&O) liability insurance. Western Surety is a licensed insurer in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Surety Bonding is licensed in 28 states and the District of Columbia. Universal Surety is licensed in 44 states and the District of Columbia.
Products and Policies
Bid bonds: These bonds are used by contractors submitting proposals on potential contracts. These bonds guarantee that a contractor would enter into a contract at the amount bid and post the appropriate performance bonds.
Performance bonds: These bonds guarantee to the owner the performance of the contractors obligations according to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Payment bonds: These bonds guarantee payment of the contractors obligations under the contract for labor, subcontractors and materials supplied to the project. Payment bonds are utilized in public projects where liens are not permitted.
Commercial surety business consists of bonds covering obligations typically required by law or regulation.
License and Permit bonds: These bonds required by statutes or ordinances for various purposes, including guaranteeing the payment of certain taxes and fees and providing consumer protection as a condition to granting licenses related to selling real estate or motor vehicles and contracting services.
Judicial and Fiduciary bonds: These bonds required by statutes, courts or legal documents for the protection of those on whose behalf a fiduciary acts.
Public Official bonds: These bonds required by statutes and ordinances to guarantee the lawful and faithful performance of the duties of office by public officials.
CNA Surety also assumes contract and commercial surety bonds for international risks.
In addition, the company markets surety-related products, such as fidelity bonds and E&O insurance. Fidelity bonds cover losses arising from employee dishonesty. CNA Surety writes E&O policies for two classes of insureds, notaries public and tax preparers.
The companys underwriting is organized by the two broad types of surety products contract surety and commercial surety, which also includes fidelity bonds and other insurance products for these purposes.
Sales and Marketing
The company principally markets its products in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
CNA Surety Corporation was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CNA SURETY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CNA SURETY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CNA SURETY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CNA SURETY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CNA SURETY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CNA Surety Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CNA Surety Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CNA Surety Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CNA Surety Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CNA Surety Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CNA SURETY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CNA SURETY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CNA SURETY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CNA SURETY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CNA SURETY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CNA SURETY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CNA Surety Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CNA Surety Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CNA Surety Corp. Major Shareholders
CNA Surety Corp. History
CNA Surety Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CNA Surety Corp. Offices and Representations
CNA Surety Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CNA Surety Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CNA Surety Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CNA Surety Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
CNA Surety Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CNA Surety Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CNA Surety Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CNA Surety Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CNA Surety Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CNA Surety Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CNA Surety Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CNA Surety Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?