- The report contains detailed information about Brown & Brown Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brown & Brown Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brown & Brown Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brown & Brown Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brown & Brown Inc. business.
About Brown & Brown Inc.
Brown & Brown, Inc., a diversified insurance agency, provides wholesale brokerage, insurance programs, and services. The company markets and sells its customers insurance products and services, primarily in the property, casualty and employee benefits areas. As of December 31, 2009, the companys activities were conducted in 213 locations in 37 states and 1 office in London, England.
The companys business is divided into four segments, including the Retail Division; the National Programs Division; the Wholesale Brokerage Division; and the Services Division.
The companys retail insurance agency business provides a range of insurance products and services to commercial, public and quasi-public entity, professional and individual customers. The categories of insurance principally sold by the company include: property insurance relating to physical damage to property and resultant interruption of business or extra expense caused by fire, windstorm or other perils; casualty insurance relating to legal liabilities, workers compensation, commercial and private passenger automobile coverages; and fidelity and surety bonds. The company also sells and services group and individual life, accident, disability, health, hospitalization, medical and dental insurance.
In connection with the selling and marketing of insurance coverages, the company provides a range of related services to its customers, such as risk management and loss control surveys and analysis, consultation in connection with placing insurance coverages and claims processing.
National Programs Division
The companys National Programs Division consists of two units, including Professional Programs and Special Programs.
Professional Programs: Professional Programs provides professional liability and related package insurance products for certain professionals. Professional Programs modifies insurance products to the needs of a particular professional group; negotiates policy forms, coverages and commission rates with an insurance company; and, in certain cases, secures the formal or informal endorsement of the product by a professional association or sponsoring company. The professional groups serviced by the Professional Programs include dentists, lawyers, optometrists, opticians, insurance agents, financial service representatives, benefit administrators, real estate title agents and escrow agents. The Professional Protector Plan for Dentists and the Lawyers Protector Plan are marketed and sold primarily through a national network of independent agencies including certain of its retail offices, while certain of the professional liability programs of its CalSurance and TitlePac operations are principally marketed and sold directly to its insured customers. Under its agency agreements with the insurance companies that underwrite these programs, the company often have authority to bind coverages (subject to established guidelines), to bill and collect premiums and, in some cases, to adjust claims.
The programs offered to professional groups by the Professional Programs unit of the National Programs Division include Dentists, Lawyers, Optometrists and Opticians, Wedding Protector Plan, Financial Professionals, and Real Estate Professionals.
Dentists: The Professional Protector Plan for Dentists offers comprehensive coverage for dentists, oral surgeons, dental schools and dental students, including practice protection and professional liability. This program is endorsed by various state and local dental societies and is offered in 50 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Lawyers: The Lawyers Protector Plan (LPP) is offered in 44 states and the District of Columbia.
Optometrists and Opticians: The Optometric Protector Plan (OPP) and the Optical Services Protector Plan (OSPP) provide professional liability, package and workers compensation coverages for optometrists and opticians. These programs insure optometrists and opticians nationwide.
Wedding Protector Plan: Wedding Protector Plan provides wedding cancelation and liability insurance and is offered in 49 states and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BROWN & BROWN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BROWN & BROWN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BROWN & BROWN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BROWN & BROWN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BROWN & BROWN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brown & Brown Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brown & Brown Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brown & Brown Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brown & Brown Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brown & Brown Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BROWN & BROWN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BROWN & BROWN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BROWN & BROWN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BROWN & BROWN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BROWN & BROWN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BROWN & BROWN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brown & Brown Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brown & Brown Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brown & Brown Inc. Major Shareholders
Brown & Brown Inc. History
Brown & Brown Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brown & Brown Inc. Offices and Representations
Brown & Brown Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brown & Brown Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brown & Brown Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Brown & Brown Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Brown & Brown Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brown & Brown Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brown & Brown Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brown & Brown Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Brown & Brown Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Brown & Brown Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brown & Brown Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brown & Brown Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?