- The report contains detailed information about Atlantic American Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atlantic American Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atlantic American Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atlantic American Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atlantic American Corp. business.
About Atlantic American Corp.
Atlantic American Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides life, health, property, and casualty insurance products in the United States.
The companys subsidiaries include American Southern Insurance Company and American Safety Insurance Company (together known as American Southern); and Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company (Bankers Fidelity).
Property and Casualty Operations
Business Automobile Insurance: Business Automobile Insurance provides bodily injury and/or property damage liability coverage, uninsured motorist coverage, and physical damage coverage for commercial accounts.
General Liability Insurance: General Liability Insurance policies cover bodily injury and property damage liability for premises and completed operations exposures for general classes of business.
Property Insurance Policies: Property Insurance policies provide for payment of losses on personal property caused by fire or other multiple perils.
Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are contracts under which one party, the insurance company issuing the surety bond, guarantees to a third party that the primary party fulfills an obligation in accordance with a contractual agreement.
American Southern provides business automobile insurance coverage, on a multi-year contract basis, to state governments, local municipalities, and other motor pools and fleets that are rated and underwritten. American Southern is licensed to do business in 32 states and the District of Columbia. American Southern also offers personal property, inland marine, and general liability coverage. Additionally, American Southern provides surety bond coverage for school bus transportation and subdivision construction, as well as performance and payment bonds.
Life and Health Operations
Bankers Fidelity comprises the life and health operations of the company and offers various life and supplemental health products with a focus on the senior markets. Products offered by Bankers Fidelity include ordinary and term life insurance, Medicare supplement, and other accident and health insurance products.
Life Insurance: Life Insurance products include non-participating individual term and whole life insurance policies with various riders and options. Policy premiums are dependent on various factors, including selected riders or options.
Medicare Supplement Insurance: Medicare Supplement Insurance includes 8 of the 12 Medicare supplement policies, which are designed to provide insurance coverage for expenses not covered by the Medicare program, including copayments and deductibles.
Other Accident and Health Insurance: Other Accident and Health Insurance coverage includes policies providing for the payment of benefits in connection with the treatment of diagnosed cancer, as well as other policies providing nursing facility care, accident expense, hospital/surgical, and disability coverage.
The companys competitors include Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company, Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company, Mutual of Omaha, Oxford Life Insurance Company, United Commercial Travelers of America, United World Life Insurance Company, and Woodman of the World.
Atlantic American Corporation was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atlantic American Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atlantic American Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atlantic American Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atlantic American Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atlantic American Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atlantic American Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atlantic American Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atlantic American Corp. Major Shareholders
Atlantic American Corp. History
Atlantic American Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atlantic American Corp. Offices and Representations
Atlantic American Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atlantic American Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atlantic American Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Atlantic American Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Atlantic American Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atlantic American Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atlantic American Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atlantic American Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic American Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Atlantic American Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atlantic American Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic American Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?