- The report contains detailed information about Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. business.
About Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Askari General Insurance Company Limited engages in the non-life insurance business in Pakistan. It operates in five segments: Fire Insurance, Marine Insurance, Motor Insurance, Accident and Health Insurance, and Miscellaneous Insurance. The Fire Insurance segment provides insurance coverage against damages caused by fire, riot and strike, explosion, earthquake, atmospheric damage, flood, and electric fluctuation and impact. The Marine Insurance segment offers insurance coverage against cargo risk, war risk, and damages occurring in inland transit. The Motor Insurance segment provides comprehensive vehicle coverage insurance and indemnity against third party loss. The Accident and Health Insurance segment offers inpatient and outpatient medical coverage. The Miscellaneous Insurance segment provides coverage against burglary, loss of cash in safe and cash in transit, personal accident, and money, as well as engineering losses, including erection all risk insurance, contractors plant and machinery insurance, electronic equipment insurance, machinery breakdown insurance, loss of profit following machinery breakdown, and boiler and pressure vessel insurance. The company also issues bonds to the contractors and clients for bids, performance, retention money, and mobilization advances, as well as specific custom guarantees. In addition, it offers liability insurance, including premises liability, product liability, workmen compensation, professional indemnity, and directors and officers liability; travel insurance; and aviation insurance comprising hull all risks, legal liability to passengers, third parties, cargo, mail, and comprehensive general liability. The company has 19 branches. Askari General Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PAKISTAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASKARI GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. History
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?