- The report contains detailed information about Aon Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aon Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aon Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aon Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aon Corporation business.
About Aon Corporation
Aon Corporation provides risk management and human capital consulting services. The company serves clients through the following businesses: Risk and Insurance Brokerage Services and Consulting business. The company conducts its operations through various subsidiaries in approximately 120 countries.
Risk and Insurance Brokerage Services segment
The company provides risk and insurance brokerage and related services in this segment primarily through its Aon Risk Services and Aon Benfield companies.
Principal Products and Services
The company operates in this segment through two product lines: retail brokerage and reinsurance brokerage.
Retail brokerage encompasses its retail brokerage services, affinity products, managing general underwriting, placement, and captive management services. The Americas' operations provide products and services to clients in North, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. The companys United Kingdom; Europe, Middle East & Africa; and Asia Pacific operations offer similar products and services to clients throughout the rest of the world.
The companys employees draw upon its network of resources, data and analytics, and specialized expertise to deliver value to clients ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to multi-national corporations, as well as individuals in need of personal coverage. The company works with clients to identify their business needs and help them assess and understand their total cost of risk.
As a retail broker, the company serves as an advisor to clients and facilitates a spectrum of risk management solutions for property liability, general liability, professional and directors' and officers' liability, workers' compensation, and additional exposures. The companys business is comprised of several specialty areas structured around specific product and industry needs.
The company delivers specialized advice and services in such industries as technology, financial services, agribusiness, aviation, construction, health care, and energy. Through its global Affinity business, the company provides products for professional liability, life, disability income and personal lines for individuals, associations, and businesses around the world.
In addition, the company is a provider of risk consulting services, including captive management, that provide its clients with alternative vehicles for managing risks that would be unavailable in traditional insurance markets.
Finally, its eSolutions products enable clients to manage risks, policies, claims and safety concerns through an integrated technology platform.
The company acts as a broker or intermediary for all classes of reinsurance. The company places two main types of property and casualty reinsurance: treaty reinsurance, which involves the transfer of a portfolio of risks, and facultative reinsurance, which entails the transfer of part or all of the coverage provided by a single insurance policy. The company also place specialty lines such as professional liability, medical malpractice, accident, life and health.
The company also provides actuarial, enterprise risk management, catastrophe management and rating agency advisory services. The company also has developed tools and models that help its clients understand the financial implications of natural and man-made catastrophes around the world.
Aon Benfield Securities provides global investment banking services for insurance and reinsurance clients. In this capacity, Aon Benfield Securities offers services in: the structuring, underwriting and trading of insurance-linked securities; the arrangement of financing for insurance and reinsurance companies, including Lloyd's syndicates; and providing advice on strategic and capital alternatives, including mergers and acquisitions.
Competition: The company competes primarily with two global insurance brokers, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. and Willis Group Holdings Ltd.
The Consulting segment has operations in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Europe, South Africa, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific region.
Principal Products and Service
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AON CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AON CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AON CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AON CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AON CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aon Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aon Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aon Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aon Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aon Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AON CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AON CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AON CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AON CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AON CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AON CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aon Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aon Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aon Corporation Major Shareholders
Aon Corporation History
Aon Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aon Corporation Offices and Representations
Aon Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aon Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aon Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Aon Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Aon Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aon Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aon Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aon Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Aon Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Aon Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aon Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aon Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?