- The report contains detailed information about American National Insurance Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American National Insurance Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American National Insurance Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American National Insurance Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American National Insurance Co. business.
About American National Insurance Co.
American National Insurance Company provides life insurance products. The company also offers individual and group health insurance and annuities, credit insurance, pension products, mutual funds, and property and casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness, and targeted commercial exposures. It provides personalized service to approximately eight million policyholders throughout the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa.
The company operates in five business segments: Life; Annuity; Health; Property and Casualty; and Other.
The Life segment provides following products: individual and group life insurance products, including universal life, variable universal life, whole life, and term life; and credit life insurance.
Whole Life: Whole life products provide a guaranteed benefit upon the death of the insured in return for the periodic payment of a fixed premium over a predetermined period. Whole life insurance includes policies that provide a participation feature in the form of dividends.
Term Life: Term life provides a guaranteed benefit upon the death of the insured for a specified time period in return for the periodic payment of premiums. Coverage periods typically range from 1 year to 30 years.
Variable Universal Life: Variable universal life products provide insurance coverage through a contract that gives the policyholder flexibility in investment choices and depending on the product in premium payments and coverage amounts.
Universal Life: Universal life products provide insurance coverage on the same basis as variable life, except that premiums, and the resulting accumulated balances, are allocated to its general account.
Credit Life Insurance: Credit insurance is sold in connection with a loan or other credit account and is designed to make payments to the lender for the borrower if the borrower is unable to make payments.
The Annuity segment provides following products to individuals and institutional investors: variable annuities and fixed annuities.
Variable Annuities: The company offers variable annuities for both asset accumulation and asset distribution needs. Variable annuities allow the contract holder to make deposits into various investment accounts, as determined by the contract holder. The investment accounts are separate accounts, and risks associated with such investments are borne entirely by the contract holder.
Fixed Annuities: Fixed annuities are used for both asset accumulation and asset distribution needs. The companys fixed annuity products include single premium immediate annuities and equity-indexed annuities.
Single Premium Immediate Annuity: A single premium immediate annuity is an annuity purchased by one premium payment, providing a periodic (usually monthly or annual) income payment to the owner of the annuity for a specified period, such as for the remainder of the annuitants life.
Equity- Indexed Annuity: Equity-indexed annuities are usually deferred annuities in which payment of the annuity is not scheduled to commence until a future date.
The Health segment provides following types of products: Medicare supplement; supplemental insurance; hospital surgical; stop-loss; and credit disability.
Medicare Supplement: Medicare Supplement insurance is a type of private health insurance policy designed to supplement or pick up the costs of certain medical services not covered by Medicare. It is also known as gap coverage or Medigap coverage.
Supplemental Insurance: Supplemental insurance is designed to provide supplemental coverage for specific events or illnesses, such as cancer, and accidental injury or death.
Hospital Surgical: Hospital surgical insurance covers major health expenses associated with hospitalization or surgery.
Stop-Loss: Stop-loss coverage is used by employers to limit their exposure under self-insurance medical plans.
Specific Stop-Loss: Specific stop loss coverage is initiated when claims for an individual reach the threshold selected by the employer.
Aggregate Stop-Loss: Aggregate stop-loss covera
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American National Insurance Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American National Insurance Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American National Insurance Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American National Insurance Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American National Insurance Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American National Insurance Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American National Insurance Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American National Insurance Co. Major Shareholders
American National Insurance Co. History
American National Insurance Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American National Insurance Co. Offices and Representations
American National Insurance Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American National Insurance Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American National Insurance Co. Capital Market Snapshot
American National Insurance Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
American National Insurance Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American National Insurance Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American National Insurance Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American National Insurance Co. 1-year Stock Charts
American National Insurance Co. 5-year Stock Charts
American National Insurance Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American National Insurance Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American National Insurance Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?