- The report contains detailed information about The Allstate Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Allstate Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Allstate Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Allstate Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Allstate Corporation business.
About The Allstate Corporation
The Allstate Corporation operates as the holding company for Allstate Insurance Company. The companys business is conducted principally through Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Life Insurance Company and their affiliates (collectively, including The Allstate Corporation, Allstate).
Allstate is primarily engaged in the personal property and casualty insurance business and the life insurance, retirement and investment products business. It conducts its business primarily in the United States. Customers can access Allstate products and services, such as auto insurance and homeowners insurance through approximately 14,000 exclusive Allstate agencies and financial representatives in the United States and Canada.
Allstate has two business segments: Allstate Protection and Allstate Financial.
ALLSTATE PROTECTION SEGMENT
The company sells principally private passenger auto and homeowners insurance, primarily through agencies. These products are marketed under the Allstate, Encompass and Deerbrook brand names. The Allstate Protection segment also includes a separate organization called Emerging Businesses which is comprised of Small Business (Commercial), Consumer Household (Specialty Product Lines), Allstate Dealer Services (Allstate Credit Division) and Allstate Roadside Service (Allstate Motor Club and Partnership Marketing Group). The company also participates in the involuntary or shared private passenger auto insurance business in order to maintain its licenses to do business in various states. In some states, Allstate exclusive agencies offer non-proprietary property insurance products.
Allstate brand auto and homeowners insurance products are sold primarily through Allstate exclusive agencies and through independent agencies in areas not served by exclusive agencies. Encompass brand auto and homeowners insurance products are sold through independent agencies. In most states, consumers can also purchase certain Allstate brand personal insurance, Emerging Business products, and obtain service through the company's direct channel that includes call centers and the Internet.
Geographic Markets: The principal geographic markets for its auto, homeowners and other personal property and casualty products are in the United States. Through various subsidiaries, the company is authorized to sell various types of personal property and casualty insurance products in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The company also sells personal property and casualty insurance products in Canada through a distribution system similar to that used in the United States.
ALLSTATE FINANCIAL SEGMENT
Allstate Financial segment provides life insurance, retirement and investment products, and voluntary accident and health insurance products. The company's principal products are fixed annuities, including deferred and immediate; interest-sensitive, traditional and variable life insurance; and voluntary accident and health insurance. The company's institutional product line consists primarily of funding agreements sold to unaffiliated trusts that use them to back medium-term notes issued to institutional and individual investors. Banking products and services are also offered to customers through the Allstate Bank.
The company sells Allstate Financial products to individuals through multiple intermediary distribution channels, including Allstate exclusive agencies and exclusive financial specialists, independent agents, banks, broker-dealers, and specialized structured settlement brokers. The company sells products through independent agents affiliated with approximately 150 master brokerage agencies. Independent workplace enrolling agents and Allstate exclusive agencies also sell voluntary accident and health insurance products primarily to employees of unaffiliated businesses. The company sells funding agreements to unaffiliated trusts used to back medium-term notes.
Allstate exclusive agencies and exclusive financial specialists also sell the following non-proprietary products in addition to Allstate Financial products: mutual funds, variable annuities, disability insurance, and long-term care insurance.
Geographic Markets: The company sells life insurance, retirement and investment, and voluntary accident and health insurance products throughout the United States. Through subsidiaries, the company is authorized to sell various types of these products in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. The company also sells funding agreements in the United States.
The Allstate Corporation was founded in 1931.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Allstate Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Allstate Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Allstate Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Allstate Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Allstate Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Allstate Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Allstate Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Allstate Corporation Major Shareholders
The Allstate Corporation History
The Allstate Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Allstate Corporation Offices and Representations
The Allstate Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Allstate Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Allstate Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
The Allstate Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
The Allstate Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Allstate Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Allstate Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Allstate Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
The Allstate Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
The Allstate Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Allstate Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Allstate Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?