- The report contains detailed information about Allianz Malaysia Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allianz Malaysia Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allianz Malaysia Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allianz Malaysia Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allianz Malaysia Berhad business.
About Allianz Malaysia Berhad
Allianz Malaysia Berhad, an investment holding company, provides general and life insurance products in Malaysia. The company offers a range of commercial insurance products for small to medium-sized, and industrial risks businesses, including bond insurance, engineering insurance, fire insurance, foreign workers insurance guarantee, foreign workers compensation schemes, liability insurance, and marine insurance. It also provides machinery and equipment insurance, mobile plant and equipment insurance, burglary insurance, plate glass insurance, and coverage for loss of money, as well as all risks insurance that provides coverage for fire and lightning, theft, accidental damage, flood, storm, tempest, subsidence, and landslide. In addition, the company offers various personal insurance products, such as travel, vehicle theft recovery, healthcare, golf, home guard, house owner, householder, motor vehicle, and personal accident insurance services. Further, it provides various life insurance products comprising whole life, term life, endowment, optional supplementary benefit, and unit-linked products; and employee benefits plans. The company was formerly known as Allianz General Insurance Malaysia Berhad and changed its name to Allianz Malaysia Berhad in 2007 as a result of business transfer. Allianz Malaysia Berhad is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Allianz Malaysia Berhad is a subsidiary of Allianz SE.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allianz Malaysia Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allianz Malaysia Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allianz Malaysia Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allianz Malaysia Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allianz Malaysia Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANZ MALAYSIA BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Major Shareholders
Allianz Malaysia Berhad History
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Offices and Representations
Allianz Malaysia Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allianz Malaysia Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Allianz Malaysia Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Allianz Malaysia Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allianz Malaysia Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allianz Malaysia Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?