- The report contains detailed information about Ageas SA/NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ageas SA/NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ageas SA/NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ageas SA/NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ageas SA/NV business.
About Ageas SA/NV
Fortis SA/NV provides insurance services to personal, business and institutional customers.
The company conducts its operations through three business segments, including Fortis Insurance Belgium, Fortis Insurance International, and General Account.
Fortis Insurance Belgium
Fortis Insurance Belgium offers its products, a range of Life and Non-life covers, through various distribution channels. Independent intermediaries service the Private market, as well as the small and medium sized enterprise segment. Fortis Insurance Belgium focuses through branches of Fortis Bank Belgium on the retail market. Fortis Employee Benefits offers Group Life and Health-Care solutions and services to large and medium-sized companies.
Fortis Insurance Belgium Life: Life insurance includes both savings, with investment-focused unit-linked contracts, and traditional products with a guaranteed interest rate.
Fortis Insurance Belgium - Non-life: Non-life insurance includes next to the retail and business targeted Property & Casualty product range (Motor, Fire and Liability) also workmen's' compensation and Accident & Health products.
Fortis Insurance International
Fortis Insurance International engages in the distribution of life and non life products in European and Asian markets.
Fortis Insurance International Life: In Life insurance, Fortis Insurance International is active through wholly-owned subsidiaries in France, Germany, Hong Kong, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. In Portugal, Fortis Insurance International holds a 51% shareholding in Millenniumbcp Fortis. In Luxembourg, Fortis Insurance International holds a 50% shareholding in Fortis Luxembourg Vie, S.A. In Asia, Fortis Insurance International operates through minority shareholdings in Thailand, Malaysia and China.
Fortis Insurance International - Non-life: In Non-life, Fortis Insurance International is active through wholly-owned subsidiaries in Luxembourg and the United Kingdom. In Portugal, Non-life is sold through Millenniumbcp Fortis. In Asia, Fortis Insurance International operates through minority shareholdings in Thailand and Malaysia. Non-life also includes the activities of Fortis Reinsurance.
The General Account mainly comprises activities not related to the core Insurance business, such as group finance and other holding activities.
Fortis SA/NV was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AGEAS SA/NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AGEAS SA/NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AGEAS SA/NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AGEAS SA/NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AGEAS SA/NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ageas SA/NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ageas SA/NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ageas SA/NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ageas SA/NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ageas SA/NV Industry Position Analysis
6. AGEAS SA/NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AGEAS SA/NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AGEAS SA/NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AGEAS SA/NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AGEAS SA/NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AGEAS SA/NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ageas SA/NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ageas SA/NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ageas SA/NV Major Shareholders
Ageas SA/NV History
Ageas SA/NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ageas SA/NV Offices and Representations
Ageas SA/NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ageas SA/NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ageas SA/NV Capital Market Snapshot
Ageas SA/NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Ageas SA/NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ageas SA/NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ageas SA/NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ageas SA/NV 1-year Stock Charts
Ageas SA/NV 5-year Stock Charts
Ageas SA/NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ageas SA/NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ageas SA/NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?