- The report contains detailed information about 21st Century Holding Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 21st Century Holding Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 21st Century Holding Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 21st Century Holding Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 21st Century Holding Co. business.
About 21st Century Holding Co.
21st Century Holding Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims processing primarily in the United States.
The company underwrites fire, allied lines, homeowners property and casualty insurance, commercial general liability insurance, commercial multi peril, inland marine, personal automobile insurance and commercial automobile insurance in various states with various lines of authority through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Federated National Insurance Company (Federated National) and American Vehicle Insurance Company (American Vehicle).
The company markets and distributes its own and third-party insurers products and other services through contractual relationships with a network of approximately 4,200 independent agents, of which approximately 300 actively sell and service products.
Homeowners Property and Casualty Insurance
The company underwrites homeowners insurance principally in South and Central Florida. Homeowners insurance generally protects an owner of real and personal property against covered causes of loss to that property. The table that follows reflects the number of homeowner policies in-force by South Florida counties and all other Florida counties and reflects its concentrations of risk from catastrophic events.
Commercial Residential Property Insurance
During 2009, the Florida OIR granted Federated National the authority to write commercial residential property insurance under the fire line of business. This class of business affords property coverage primarily to associations with property commonly owned by the tenants of the association.
Commercial General Liability and Inland Marine
The company underwrites commercial general liability insurance for approximately 250 classes of artisan (excluding home-builders and developers) and mercantile trades (such as owners, landlords and tenants). It markets the commercial general liability insurance products through independent agents and a limited number of general agencies unaffiliated with the company.
Personal automobile insurance markets can be divided into two categories, standard automobile and nonstandard automobile. Standard personal automobile insurance is principally provided to insureds who present an average risk profile in terms of driving record, vehicle type and other factors. Nonstandard personal automobile insurance is principally provided to insureds that are unable to obtain standard insurance coverage because of their driving record, age, vehicle type or other factors, including market conditions. Both Federated National and American Vehicle underwrite only renewal policies for this coverage on primarily an annual basis and to a much lesser extent, on a semi-annual basis.
Federated National writes flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). The company writes the policy for the NFIP, which assumes 100% of the flood risk.
Assurance MGA, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, acts as Federated Nationals and American Vehicles managing general agent in the state of Florida and is also licensed as a managing general agent in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New York, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia.
Superior processes claims made by insureds from Federated National and American Vehicle.
Federated Premium Finance, Inc. (Federated Premium)
Federated Premium provides premium financing to Federated National's, American Vehicles and third-partys insureds. Premium financing has been marketed through a distribution network of general agents and independent agents.
Insure-Link, Inc. (Insure-Link)
Insure-Link serves as an independent insurance agency. The insurance agency markets direct to the public to provide a variety of insurance products and services to individual and business clients by offering a line of insurance products including homeowners, personal and commercial automobile, commercial general liability and workers compensation insurance through their agency appointments with approximately 50 different carriers.
National and regional companies that compete with the company in the homeowners market include Allstate Insurance Company and First Floridian Insurance Company. The company also competes with several Florida domestic property and casualty companies, such as Universal Insurance Company of North America, Universal Property and Casualty Insurance Company, United Property and Casualty, Royal Palm Insurance Company, Edison Insurance Company, Olympus Insurance Company, St. Johns Insurance Company, Cypress Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Tower Hill Insurance Company, Florida Family Insurance Company, Homeowners Choice Property and Casualty Insurance Company and American Strategic Insurance Company.
Companies which compete with the company nationally in the commercial general liability insurance market include Century Surety Insurance Company, Atlantic Casualty Insurance Company, Colony Insurance Company, and Burlington/First Financial Insurance Companies.
21st Century Holding Company was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 21st Century Holding Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 21st Century Holding Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 21st Century Holding Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 21st Century Holding Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 21st Century Holding Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 21ST CENTURY HOLDING CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
21st Century Holding Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
21st Century Holding Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
21st Century Holding Co. Major Shareholders
21st Century Holding Co. History
21st Century Holding Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
21st Century Holding Co. Offices and Representations
21st Century Holding Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
21st Century Holding Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
21st Century Holding Co. Capital Market Snapshot
21st Century Holding Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
21st Century Holding Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
21st Century Holding Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
21st Century Holding Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
21st Century Holding Co. 1-year Stock Charts
21st Century Holding Co. 5-year Stock Charts
21st Century Holding Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
21st Century Holding Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
21st Century Holding Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?