- The report contains detailed information about Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. business.
About Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. operates as the holding company for The Ohio Valley Bank Company, which provides commercial and retail banking services. The company also owns two nonbank subsidiaries, including Loan Central, Inc. (Loan Central) and Ohio Valley Financial Services Agency, LLC (Ohio Valley Financial Services), which engage in lending and insurance services, as well as two wholly-owned subsidiary trusts formed to issue trust preferred securities.
The company engages in certain non-banking activities, such as securities underwriting and dealing activities, insurance and underwriting activities, and merchant banking/equity investment activities. It engages in insurance agency activities through Ohio Valley Financial Services and insurance underwriting activities through a minority interest in ProAlliance Corp.
The market area of the company includes Gallia, Jackson, Pike, and Franklin Counties of Ohio, as well as the Mason, Kanawha, and Cabell Counties of West Virginia. Additional business originates from the surrounding Ohio counties of Meigs, Vinton, Lawrence, Scioto, and Ross.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 15 offices located in Ohio and West Virginia, which offer automatic teller machines (ATMs). Seven of these offices also offer drive-up services.
The company primarily engages in commercial and retail banking. It is a full-service financial institution offering a blend of commercial and consumer banking services within central and southeastern Ohio, as well as western West Virginia. The banking services offered by the company include the acceptance of deposits in checking, savings, time, and money market accounts; the making and servicing of personal, commercial, floor plan and student loans; and the making of construction and real estate loans. It also offers individual retirement accounts, safe deposit boxes, wire transfers, and other standard banking products and services. As part of its lending function, it offers credit card services. In addition to originating loans, it invests in U.S. government and agency obligations, interest-bearing deposits in other financial institutions, and other investments.
The companys trust department acts as trustee under wills, trusts, and profit sharing plans; as executor and administrator of estates; and as guardian for estates of minors and incompetents. In addition, the trust department performs various investment and security services where the bank acts as an agent on behalf of the client.
The company offers an automated telephone banking system, OVB Line, which allows customers to access their personal account or business account information, make loan payments or fund transfers and obtain information. It also offers Internet banking to its customers and can check personal account balances, receive information about transactions within accounts, make transfers between accounts, stop payment on a check, and reorder checks. It also facilitates online bill payment to any business or individual. Customers might also pay bills online and can make payments to virtually any business or individual. Furthermore, it offers other financial management online services, such as cash management and news updates related to repossession auctions, current rates and general bank news.
Business of Loan Central
Loan Central is engaged in consumer finance, offering smaller balance personal and mortgage loans to individuals with higher credit risk history. Loan Central's line of business also includes seasonal tax refund loan services. Loan Central has six offices located within southeastern Ohio.
Business of Financial Services Subsidiaries
Ohio Valley Financial Services sells life insurance. It also holds a non-majority equity interest in ProAlliance Corp., an insurance company. ProAlliance Corp. is engaged primarily in specialty property and casualty insurance coverage.
Variable Interest Entities
The company owns two special purpose entities, Ohio Valley Statutory Trust I and Ohio Valley Statutory Trust II. Together, these Trusts have issued trust preferred securities.
The company's loan portfolio included commercial (commercial real estate, and commercial and industrial), residential real estate, and consumer loans, including credit card and home equity loans.
Residential Real Estate Loans: The company's residential real estate loans include primarily of one-to-four family residential mortgages. Its market area for real estate lending is primarily located in southeastern Ohio and portions of western West Virginia. It sells a portion of its new fixed-rate real estate loan originations to the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac).
Commercial Loans: The company's commercial loan portfolio includes loans to corporate borrowers primarily in small to mid-sized industrial and commercial companies that include service, retail, and wholesale merchants. Collateral securing these loans includes equipment, inventory, stock, commercial real estate, and rental property.
Consumer Loans: Consumer loans are secured by automobiles, student loans, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, and other personal property. Personal loans and unsecured credit card receivables are also included as consumer loans. The company makes installment credit available to customers in their primary market area of southeastern Ohio and portions of western West Virginia. It makes credit life insurance and health and accident insurance. The consumer loans also include home equity loans, which are second mortgages and charged a variable interest rate.
The company's investment portfolio includes U.S. treasury, U.S. government sponsored entity, and mortgage-backed securities.
The companys deposits include demand deposits, savings and NOW accounts, certificates of deposits, and time deposits.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. was founded in 1872.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WINLAND ONLINE SHIPPING HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. History
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Winland Online Shipping Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?