- The report contains detailed information about West Japan Railway Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for West Japan Railway Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The West Japan Railway Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes West Japan Railway Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of West Japan Railway Co. business.
About West Japan Railway Co.
West Japan Railway Company operates as a passenger railway transport company in Japan. It operates a railway network that stretches across an area of approximately 104,000 square kilometers covering 18 prefectures in western Honshu and the northern tip of Kyushu with a total of 5,012.7 operating kilometers. The company also engages in the operation of a high-speed intercity transport line running between Shin-Osaka station in Osaka and Hakata station in the city of Fukuoka in northern Kyushu, measuring 644.0 kilometers. Its urban network provides services to the Kyoto OsakaKobe metropolitan area with an operating route length of 943.0 kilometers. In addition, the company operates other conventional lines with an operating route length of 3,425.7 kilometers that comprise intercity transport provided by limited express and express services, regional transport for commuters and students in and around regional hub cities, such as Hiroshima and Okayama, and local lines with low transport density. As of March 31, 2009, it operated 51 railway lines with a total of 1,222 railway stations. Further, West Japan Railway Company provides bus and ferry services. Additionally, it sells goods and offers food services through convenience stores, specialty stores, department stores, restaurants, and other food and beverage establishments; and involves in real estate services comprising the management of shopping centers, development of commercial facilities near station areas and underneath elevated tracks, and real estate sales and leasing operations for residential and urban development focused on railway lines, as well as engages in travel agency, hotels, advertising services, electrical engineering, maintenance for railcar facilities, construction consulting, railcar-related cleaning, rent-a-car services, management of welfare facilities, merchandise leasing, construction, and information service businesses. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. West Japan Railway Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of West Japan Railway Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of West Japan Railway Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. West Japan Railway Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. West Japan Railway Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
West Japan Railway Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
West Japan Railway Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
West Japan Railway Co. Major Shareholders
West Japan Railway Co. History
West Japan Railway Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
West Japan Railway Co. Offices and Representations
West Japan Railway Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
West Japan Railway Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
West Japan Railway Co. Capital Market Snapshot
West Japan Railway Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
West Japan Railway Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
West Japan Railway Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
West Japan Railway Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
West Japan Railway Co. 1-year Stock Charts
West Japan Railway Co. 5-year Stock Charts
West Japan Railway Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
West Japan Railway Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
West Japan Railway Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?