- The report contains detailed information about United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE business.
About United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE, formerly United Arab Shipping Company, is an Egypt-based company engaged in the marine port services industry sector. The Company primarily is involved in loading and unloading activities at the Alexandria and Dekheilla ports in Egypt. The сompany owns such equipments as cranes and forklifts for loading and unloading different goods and materials. It also owns a fleet of trucks, trailers, single-semi trailer and semi trailer. United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE offers its services to the public and private sectors, as well as to individual clients and customers. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Alexandria, Egypt.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Industry Position Analysis
6. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. EGYPT PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNITED ARAB STEVEDORING CO SAE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Major Shareholders
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE History
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Offices and Representations
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Capital Market Snapshot
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE 1-year Stock Charts
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE 5-year Stock Charts
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
United Arab Stevedoring Co SAE Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?