- The report contains detailed information about TECO Maritime ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TECO Maritime ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TECO Maritime ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TECO Maritime ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TECO Maritime ASA business.
About TECO Maritime ASA
TECO Maritime ASA, through its subsidiaries, provides technical services and products to the maritime industry primarily in Norway. Its services to the marine and offshore industry include marine coating services; marine electronics; fire, rescue, and safety services; tank cleaning and cargo handling; and ship repair and maintenance. The companys coating contracting services include upgrading and refurbishment of ballast tanks and cargo holds, blasting and painting of deck and superstructure, steel repair pipe renewal, quality control, staging and material handling, preparation and application specifications, in-service tank inspection, riding crew, and inspections; and marine electronics services comprise voyage and electronics repair, automation, and calibration. Its tank cleaning services consist of supercargo jobs/supervision, discharge and cargo handling, chemical test kit and laboratory equipment, education and training, pre-vetting inspections, and trouble shooting; and ship repair and maintenance services include accommodation upgrading, steel repair and deck works, renewal or repair of ballast lines/pipes, and installation of new machinery. TECO Maritime also offers marine electronic, tank cleaning chemicals, HP cleaning equipment, and sand blasting equipment. The company was formerly known as TECO Coating Services ASA and changed its name to TECO Maritime ASA in August 2007. Teco Maritime ASA was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECO MARITIME ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECO MARITIME ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECO MARITIME ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECO MARITIME ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECO MARITIME ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TECO Maritime ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TECO Maritime ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TECO Maritime ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TECO Maritime ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TECO Maritime ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. TECO MARITIME ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECO MARITIME ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECO MARITIME ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECO MARITIME ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECO MARITIME ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECO MARITIME ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TECO Maritime ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TECO Maritime ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TECO Maritime ASA Major Shareholders
TECO Maritime ASA History
TECO Maritime ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TECO Maritime ASA Offices and Representations
TECO Maritime ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TECO Maritime ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TECO Maritime ASA Capital Market Snapshot
TECO Maritime ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
TECO Maritime ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TECO Maritime ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TECO Maritime ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TECO Maritime ASA 1-year Stock Charts
TECO Maritime ASA 5-year Stock Charts
TECO Maritime ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TECO Maritime ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TECO Maritime ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?