- The report contains detailed information about TBS International Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TBS International Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TBS International Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TBS International Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TBS International Plc business.
About TBS International Plc
TBS International Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ocean transportation of dry cargo through owned and chartered vessels. The company offers liner, parcel and bulk services and vessel chartering supported by a fleet of multipurpose tweendeckers and handysize and handymax bulk carriers. The companys liner, parcel and bulk services carry steel products, salt, sugar, grain, fertilizers, chemicals, metal concentrates, and aggregates plus general and project cargoes.
The company's steel products include specialty and carbon steel coils, steel pipe and structural steel used in infrastructure development, construction, oil and gas transmission and automotive and appliance manufacturing industries. Its fertilizers include ammonium sulfate shipped in bulk for use in commercial agriculture.
The company's metal concentrates include copper, zinc, silver and other metals generally shipped in small break-bulk lots from 1,000 to 10,000 metric ton parcels that are processed at their destinations by smelters into purer forms. Its general and project cargoes include industrial machinery, spare parts, oil well supplies, trailers, industrial tanks, and other commercial goods used in industrial applications.
In addition to its liner, parcel, and bulk services on the trade routes, the company time charters-out vessels on an individual customer basis through TBS Ocean Carriers. As of December 31, 2009, 16 vessels of the company's controlled and owned fleet were time chartered-out with an average remaining duration of 30 days.
As part of its transportation service offering, the company provides portside and inland logistics, related support services, and solutions for challenging cargoes. In addition, the company offers an integrated shipping solution comprising total project coordination; and door-to-door supply chain management, including port services, terminal operations, trucking, barging, warehousing, distribution, inland pick-up and delivery, and documentation.
The company's controlled fleet consists of a total of 49 vessels, aggregating approximately 1.48 million dead weight tonnage. The fleet consists of 25 multipurpose tweendeckers (8,00034,000 dwt) and 23 dry bulk carriers, including 18 Handymax (35,00046,000 dwt) and five Handysize (22,00029,000 dwt) vessels.
The company targets various markets, which include trade routes, ports, and cargoes not served by container and dry bulk vessel operators. It serves a range of markets, including mining, steel manufacturing, trading, heavy industry, industrial equipment, and construction. The company's major customer is Dangote Industry Limited.
TBS International Plc was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TBS International Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TBS International Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TBS International Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TBS International Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TBS International Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TBS INTERNATIONAL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TBS International Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TBS International Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TBS International Plc Major Shareholders
TBS International Plc History
TBS International Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TBS International Plc Offices and Representations
TBS International Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TBS International Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TBS International Plc Capital Market Snapshot
TBS International Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
TBS International Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TBS International Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TBS International Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TBS International Plc 1-year Stock Charts
TBS International Plc 5-year Stock Charts
TBS International Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TBS International Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TBS International Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?