- The report contains detailed information about SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. business.
About SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd.
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a shipping logistics company that provides integrated transportation and logistics solutions. It operates container vessels to provide liner services covering China, Japan, Korea, and the Southeast Asia, as well as provides dry bulk cargo transportation services. As of June 30, 2010, the company operated through 36 major ports and 48 trade lanes; and container fleet of 42 vessels. It also provides marine broking and consulting services in the areas of containership chartering and dry bulk chartering; secondhand sales and purchases; new buildings and projects; and marine insurance and claims. In addition, the company provides logistics services, such as freight forwarding, customs clearance and inspection, warehousing, NVOCC, LCL, and trucking services for manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries. Further, it offers agency services to shipping companies, such as vessel's inward and out ward formalities, piloting, berthing, and stevedoring; marine survey, vessel repair and fumigation, and cleaning and washing cargo holds; supply of bunker, freshwater, provisions, stores, and spare parts; and chartering, purchase/sale, and signing charter parties and sales contracts on behalf of entrusting parties. The companys shipping agency services also comprise CGO declaration and transshipment; signing B/L and related documents; calculating and collecting freight and settlement of dispatch money demurrage; marine casualty, salvage, and maritime affairs; replacement, repatriation, and medical treatment for crew members; and soliciting, booking, cargo storage, customs declaration, and transshipment. SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the Peoples Republic of China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SITC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. History
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SITC International Holdings Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?