- The report contains detailed information about SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo). It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) business.
About SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo)
SAVE SpA, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the management of airports in Italy. The company manages and develops the infrastructure in the airports, which include the movement of aircraft, passengers, and goods inside the airports, as well as the granting of spaces on airport premises for commercial activities. It provides airport management services for Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Sant'Angelo Airport, Padua Airport, Venice Lido Airport, and Pantelleria Airport. The company also involves in designing infrastructural works, and mechanical and electrical installations related to mobility infrastructures; car park management; provision of security and surveillance services; managing the publicity spaces in the terminal buildings, ticket offices, goods depots, and centralized infrastructures; and creating application software programs for airports, such as air traffic data handling systems and resource allocation systems. In addition, it engages in managing mobility infrastructures and related services that consist of upgrading, improving, and managing the real estate complexes of the medium-sized Italian railway stations; promoting and increasing passenger activity in the Port of Venice; and managing the Venice to Padua motorway section. Further, the company involves in various food and beverage operations comprising provision of catering services for the public; and the operation of convenience stores that sell magazines, newspapers, and essential articles, as well as department stores, which sell specialty products for the travelers at airports, railway stations, highways, shopping malls, and ports. As of December 31, 2009, it operated 159 stores. The company was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Tessera, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Industry Position Analysis
6. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAVE SPA (AEROPORTO MARCO POLO) VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Major Shareholders
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) History
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Offices and Representations
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Capital Market Snapshot
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) 1-year Stock Charts
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) 5-year Stock Charts
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SAVE SpA (Aeroporto Marco Polo) Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?