- The report contains detailed information about Samudera Indonesia tbk PT that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Samudera Indonesia tbk PT. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Samudera Indonesia tbk PT financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Samudera Indonesia tbk PT competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Samudera Indonesia tbk PT business.
About Samudera Indonesia tbk PT
PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk, through its subsidiaries, provides cargo transportation and logistic services primarily in Indonesia. It offers shipping services that include regional container shipping of liquid, gas, and dry bulk cargo, as well as chemicals; feeder services that transport containerized cargo; cargo brokerage services; marine offshore support services; tankers services; and ship management services, such as manning service, technical management, supply and purchase service, financial management services, and insurance and claim handling services, as well as operates as a tramper shipping agency. The company also provides forwarding services comprising international freight forwarding; warehousing; project freight management; air freight; and land transportation services for heavy equipment and containers, as well as depot container services, such as storage, container leasing agency, maintenance and repair, and reefer container services. In addition, it offers stevedoring services comprising the operation of certain conventional berths and open storage areas. Further, the company provides agency services for various shipping companies, including sales and marketing service; organizing the transportation; cargo handling, such as loading and unloading cargo; and vessel operation. Additionally, it offers packaging and clearing agency services. PT Samudera Indonesia also has operations in South East Asia, the Middle East, India, and the Far East. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Samudera Indonesia tbk PT and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Samudera Indonesia tbk PT and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Industry Position Analysis
6. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDONESIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAMUDERA INDONESIA TBK PT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Major Shareholders
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT History
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Offices and Representations
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Capital Market Snapshot
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT 1-year Stock Charts
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT 5-year Stock Charts
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Samudera Indonesia tbk PT Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?