- The report contains detailed information about Ryder System, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ryder System, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ryder System, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ryder System, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ryder System, Inc. business.
About Ryder System, Inc.
Ryder System, Inc. offers transportation and supply chain management solutions.
The companys business is divided into three segments: Fleet Management Solutions (FMS), which provides full service leasing, contract maintenance, contract-related maintenance and commercial rental of trucks, tractors and trailers to customers principally in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.; Supply Chain Solutions (SCS), which provides supply chain solutions, including distribution and transportation services throughout North America and Asia; and Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC), which provides vehicles and drivers as part of a dedicated transportation solution in the U.S.
FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS (FMS) SEGMENT
The company's FMS product offering comprises contractual-based service leasing and contract maintenance services. It also offers transactional fleet solutions, including commercial truck rental, maintenance services, and value-added fleet support services, such as insurance, vehicle administration, and fuel services. In addition, it provides trucks, tractors, and trailers.
The U.S: The companys FMS customers in the U.S. range from small businesses to large national enterprises. These customers operate in various industries, including transportation, grocery, lumber and wood products, food service and home furnishings. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 568 operating locations in 49 states and Puerto Rico and operated 212 maintenance facilities on-site at customer properties.
Canada: As of December 31, 2009, the company had 38 operating locations throughout 9 Canadian provinces. The company also has 6 on-site maintenance facilities in Canada.
Europe: As of December 31, 2009, the company had 32 operating locations throughout the U.K. and Germany, and operated 14 on-site maintenance facilities. The company also manages a network of 341 independent maintenance facilities in the U.K. to serve its customers. In addition to its typical FMS operations, the company also supplies and manages vehicles, equipment, and personnel for military organizations in the U.K. and Germany.
FMS Product Offerings
Full Service Leasing: Under a typical full service lease, the company provides vehicle maintenance, supplies, and related equipment necessary for operation of the vehicles while its customers furnish and supervise their own drivers and dispatch and exercise control over the vehicles. The companys full service lease includes the maintenance services that are part of its contract maintenance service offering.
Contract Maintenance: The companys contract maintenance customers include non-Ryder owned vehicles related to its full service lease customers, as well as other customers that want to utilize its network of maintenance facilities and trained technicians to maintain the vehicles they own or lease from third parties. The contract maintenance service offering is designed to reduce vehicle downtime through preventive maintenance based on vehicle type and time or mileage intervals. The service also provides vehicle repairs, including parts and labor, 24-hour emergency roadside service and replacement vehicles for vehicles that are temporarily out of service.
Commercial Rental: The company targets rental customers that have a need to supplement their private fleet of vehicles on a short-term basis (typically from less than one month up to one year in length) either because of seasonal increases in their business or discrete projects that require additional transportation resources. The companys commercial rental fleet also provides additional vehicles to its full service lease customers to handle their peak or seasonal business needs.
Contract-Related Maintenance: The companys full service lease and contract maintenance customers periodically require additional maintenance services that are not included in their contracts.
Fleet Support Services: The company has developed various fleet support services tailored to the needs of its lease customers. It offers following fleet support services:
Fuel: Full service diesel fuel dispensing at competitive prices; fuel planning; fuel tax
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ryder System, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ryder System, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ryder System, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ryder System, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ryder System, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RYDER SYSTEM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ryder System, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ryder System, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ryder System, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ryder System, Inc. History
Ryder System, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ryder System, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ryder System, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ryder System, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ryder System, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ryder System, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Ryder System, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ryder System, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ryder System, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ryder System, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ryder System, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ryder System, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ryder System, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ryder System, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?