- The report contains detailed information about Royal Vopak NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Royal Vopak NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Royal Vopak NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Royal Vopak NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Royal Vopak NV business.
About Royal Vopak NV
Royal Vopak engages in the storage and handling of liquid oil products, chemicals, vegetable oils, and liquefied gases. The company operates 80 tank terminals in 32 countries with a total storage capacity of approximately 27 million cubic meters (cbm).
The company operates specialized facilities, including product tanks, jetties, truck loading stations and pipelines. It provides access to road and rail networks. The company stores its customers products for extended periods at these terminals, often under specified conditions, such as controlled temperature. It also blends components according to desired specifications. The companys terminals play a main role in product transit from the producer plant via tank terminals to end-user locations, either by ship, tank truck, railcar or pipeline.
The company is organized into five divisions: Chemicals Europe, Middle East & Africa; Oil Europe, Middle East & Africa; Asia; North America; and Latin America.
The companys independent tank terminal network is responsible for logistic functions in the products flow from producer to end-user. It operates three types of terminals:
Import-Export-Distribution Terminal: The logistical chain in bulk liquid import and export involves transport by oceangoing vessel. For the companys customers, the terminal can serve as a point of origin for inland distribution by inland shipping, pipeline, tank truck, or rail. Or alternatively it serves as collection point for small parcels, originating from an inland production facility, to create a large parcel for overseas export.
Hub Terminal: A hub terminal combines the tasks of an importexport-distribution terminal with that of a meeting point for trade. It is a location that provides access to a market. The Vopak network comprises hubs in the Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp (ARA) Region in Europe; Houston in the U.S.; Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates; and Singapore in Asia.
Industrial Terminal: The industrial terminal is a logistical center integrated via pipelines to every major petrochemical facility within an industrial complex. Within the complex, the company supports product flows and the supply and export of feedstock and finished products.
The company formed a partnership with First Reserve Corporation, a U.S. based private equity company, specializing in the energy industry. The company added a large terminal in the Bahamas to its terminal network. This provided an extra 3 million cbm of storage capacity.
In Estonia, the company joined with Russian infrastructure services company N-Trans and established a new joint venture between Pakterminal and Estonian Oil Services, called Vopak E.O.S. This combines storage terminals in the Port of Tallinn, Estonia, to form a total capacity of 740,000 cbm. An additional capacity of 200,000 cbm in total has been commissioned in December 2008 and January 2009.
The company, in Jakarta, Indonesia, is in the process of building the Vopak Jakarta Terminal together with joint venture partner AKR Corporindo. This new storage terminal for oil products is located at Tanjung Priok Port. The first phase is of 250,000 cbm of storage capacity.
Malaysia - Acquisition of Pasir Gudang Terminal: The company acquired a storage terminal with a capacity of 20,600 cbm in the port of Pasir Gudang in southern Malaysia.
Bahamas - Joint Venture with First Reserve Corporation: The company and First Reserve Corporation jointly acquired the Bahamas Oil Refining Company (BORCO) oil storage terminal in Freeport, Bahamas.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROYAL VOPAK NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROYAL VOPAK NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROYAL VOPAK NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROYAL VOPAK NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROYAL VOPAK NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Royal Vopak NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Royal Vopak NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Royal Vopak NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Royal Vopak NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Royal Vopak NV Industry Position Analysis
6. ROYAL VOPAK NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROYAL VOPAK NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROYAL VOPAK NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROYAL VOPAK NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROYAL VOPAK NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROYAL VOPAK NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Royal Vopak NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Royal Vopak NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Royal Vopak NV Major Shareholders
Royal Vopak NV History
Royal Vopak NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Royal Vopak NV Offices and Representations
Royal Vopak NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Royal Vopak NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Royal Vopak NV Capital Market Snapshot
Royal Vopak NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Royal Vopak NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Royal Vopak NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Royal Vopak NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Royal Vopak NV 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Vopak NV 5-year Stock Charts
Royal Vopak NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Royal Vopak NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Vopak NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?