- The report contains detailed information about Quality Distribution Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quality Distribution Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quality Distribution Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quality Distribution Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quality Distribution Inc. business.
About Quality Distribution Inc.
Quality Distribution, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the truckload transportation of bulk chemicals in North America. The company primarily transports a range of chemical products and provides customers with logistics and other value added services.
The company operates through two segments: Trucking, which consists of truckload transportation of bulk chemicals; and Container Services, specifically tank container transportation and depot services.
Through its subsidiary, Quality Carriers, Inc., the company operates chemical bulk tank truck network in North America. The company's wholly owned subsidiary, Boasso America Corporation (Boasso), provides tank container transportation and depot services with eight terminals located in the eastern half of the United States. In addition to intermodal tank transportation services, Boasso provides tank cleaning, heating, testing, maintenance, and storage services to customers. Boasso provides local and over-the-road trucking primarily within the proximity of the port cities where its depots are located and also sells equipment that its customers use for portable alternative storage or office space. As of December 31, 2009, the company managed a fleet of approximately 2,800 tractors and 6,400 tank trailers.
The company's customers include companies engaged in chemical processing, including BASF, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Georgia-Pacific, Honeywell, Procter & Gamble, Rohm & Haas, Sunoco, Ashland Chemical Company, PPG Industries, and Unilever.
Quality Distribution, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quality Distribution Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quality Distribution Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quality Distribution Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quality Distribution Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quality Distribution Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUALITY DISTRIBUTION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quality Distribution Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quality Distribution Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quality Distribution Inc. Major Shareholders
Quality Distribution Inc. History
Quality Distribution Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quality Distribution Inc. Offices and Representations
Quality Distribution Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quality Distribution Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quality Distribution Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quality Distribution Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Quality Distribution Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quality Distribution Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quality Distribution Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quality Distribution Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quality Distribution Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quality Distribution Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quality Distribution Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quality Distribution Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?