- The report contains detailed information about Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. business.
About Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd.
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. operates the local transportation network in the Chubu region. It serves approximately 940,000 passengers daily on 445.4 kilometers of railway lines that stretch across Aichi and Gifu prefectures and connect Toyohashi, Nagoya, and Gifu cities of the region. The company also provides the railway access to the Central Japan international airport from Nagoya. In addition, Nagoya Railroad operates a transportation network that links Nagoya to nearby cities, including Inuyama city on the Inuyama line and Toyota city on the Toyota line. Further, the company engages in leasing of the office buildings along its lines; the residential developments; and the operation of art and other museum, including Meseum Meji-Mura. Additionally, it operates various cars, laid double tracks, and other transportation capacities; the Kami-Iida link line to provide direct connection to the subway; and airline, which provides railways access to Central Japan international airport. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Nagoya, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAGOYA RAILROAD CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. History
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?