- The report contains detailed information about Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. business.
About Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd.
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a shipping company. It owns various ships, including large crude and product oil tankers, car carriers, chip carriers, and bulk carriers, which operate under time charter parties with shipping companies in Japan and internationally. The company provides shipping, ship management, and related transaction services; and business planning, ship finance, and commercial management services. It also involves in the manning and training of seafarers; and the supervision of construction, remodeling, inspection, and related transactions. In addition, the company provides information technology related solutions for vessels. Further, it engages in the marketing of marine equipment and parts, and custom kitchen fixtures; the sale of machinery for ships and ports; and the provision of tugboat services, agent services for non-life and cancer insurance, and forwarding services. Additionally, the company provides real estate leasing and related services; and operates hotels and restaurants. Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Kobe city, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEIJI SHIPPING CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. History
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Meiji Shipping Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?