- The report contains detailed information about Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC business.
About Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC engages in the owning, operating, and investing in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses in the United States.
The companys operations are classified into, including The Energy-Related Businesses and The Aviation-Related Business.
THE ENERGY-RELATED BUSINESSES
The Energy-Related Businesses consist of two segments, including The Gas Company and district cooling business (District Energy). The energy-related businesses also include a 50% investment in International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT), which provides bulk liquid storage and handling services at ten marine terminals in the United States and two in Canada. IMTT stores and handles petroleum products, various chemicals, renewable fuels and vegetable and animal oils.
The Gas Company
The Gas Company is a full-service gas energy company, making gas products and services available in Hawaii. The company has a 50.01% controlling interest in a District Energy, which operates district cooling system in the U.S. and serves various customers in Chicago, Illinois and Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Gas Company is Hawaiis only government franchised full-service gas company, manufacturing and distributing gas products and services in Hawaii. The Gas Company manufactures synthetic natural gas (SNG0, for its utility customers on Oahu, and distributes Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), to utility and non-utility customers throughout the states six primary islands.
The Gas Company has two primary businesses, utility (or regulated) and non-utility (or unregulated).
The utility business serves approximately 35,500 customers through localized pipeline distribution systems located on the islands of Oahu, Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, Molokai and Lanai. The utility business includes the manufacture, distribution and sale of SNG on the island of Oahu and distribution and sale of LPG.
The non-utility business sells and distributes LPG to approximately 33,000 customers. LPG is delivered by truck to individual tanks located on customer sites on Oahu, Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, Molokai and Lanai. SNG and LPG have various commercial and residential applications, including water heating, drying, cooking, emergency power generation and tiki torches. LPG is also used as a fuel for specialty vehicles, such as forklifts. Gas customers include residential customers and various commercial, hospitality, military, public sector and wholesale customers.
Synthetic Natural Gas: The business converts a light hydrocarbon feedstock (naphtha) to SNG. SNG is delivered by underground piping systems to customers on Oahu.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas: LPG is a generic name for a mixture of hydrocarbon gases, typically propane and butane. LPG is typically transported in cylinders or tanks. Domestic and commercial applications of LPG are similar to those of natural gas and synthetic natural gas.
Fuel Supply: The business obtains its LPG from foreign sources and each of the Chevron and Tesoro oil refineries located on Oahu.
The company competes with AmeriGas.
The company has a 50% ownership of Thermal Chicago and a 75% interest in Northwind Aladdin and all of the senior debt of Northwind Aladdin.
District Energy operates a district cooling system in the United States. The system serves approximately 100 customers in downtown Chicago under long-term contracts and one customer outside the downtown area. District Energy produces chilled water at five plants located in downtown Chicago and distributes it through a closed loop of underground piping for use in the air conditioning systems of large commercial, retail and residential buildings in the central business district. District Energy also owns a site-specific heating and cooling plant that serves a single customer in Chicago outside the downtown area. This plant has the capacity to produce 4,900 tons of cooling and 58 million British Thermal Units, or BTUs, of heating per hour.
District Energys Las Vegas operation owns and operates a facility that provides cold and hot water (for chilling and heating, respectively) to various customers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Industry Position Analysis
6. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY LLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Major Shareholders
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC History
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Offices and Representations
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Capital Market Snapshot
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC 1-year Stock Charts
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC 5-year Stock Charts
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?