- The report contains detailed information about Localiza Rent a Car SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Localiza Rent a Car SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Localiza Rent a Car SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Localiza Rent a Car SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Localiza Rent a Car SA business.
About Localiza Rent a Car SA
Localiza Rent a Car SA rents cars to individuals and legal entities in business or leisure trips through its chain of owned and franchised branches in and outside airport areas.
These branches also serve companies in need of fleets through short-term agreements. The company, through its subsidiary, Total Fleet, rents fleets to corporate customers through long-term agreements for periods from 1 to 4 years.
The companys network fleet, as of December 31, 2008, consisted of 72,041 cars, of which 62,515 owned by the company and the remainder by franchisees in and outside Brazil.
The company and its subsidiaries operate in the following business segments: Car rental, Fleet rental and Franchising. As part of its fleet renewal program, the company and its subsidiary Total Fleet sell used vehicles.
As of December 31, 2008, the Localiza network, including domestic and foreign franchisees, is comprised of 346 branches in 246 cities in Brazil and 76 branches in 48 cities in 8 other countries in Latin America. From the 346 branches in Brazil, 199 are operated by Localiza and the remainder by franchisees.
The company's franchise system in Brazil is managed by the subsidiary Localiza Franchising Brasil S.A. - and in other Latin American countries by the subsidiary Localiza Franchising Internacional S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Localiza Rent a Car SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Localiza Rent a Car SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Localiza Rent a Car SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Localiza Rent a Car SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Localiza Rent a Car SA Industry Position Analysis
6. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOCALIZA RENT A CAR SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Localiza Rent a Car SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Localiza Rent a Car SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Localiza Rent a Car SA Major Shareholders
Localiza Rent a Car SA History
Localiza Rent a Car SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Localiza Rent a Car SA Offices and Representations
Localiza Rent a Car SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Localiza Rent a Car SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Localiza Rent a Car SA Capital Market Snapshot
Localiza Rent a Car SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Localiza Rent a Car SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Localiza Rent a Car SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Localiza Rent a Car SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Localiza Rent a Car SA 1-year Stock Charts
Localiza Rent a Car SA 5-year Stock Charts
Localiza Rent a Car SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Localiza Rent a Car SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Localiza Rent a Car SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?