- The report contains detailed information about Lentuo International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lentuo International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lentuo International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lentuo International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lentuo International Inc. business.
About Lentuo International Inc.
Lentuo International Inc. operates as an automobile retailer. The company operates franchise dealerships, automobile showrooms, automobile repair shop, and a car leasing company in the Beijing metropolitan area.
The company provides a one-stop shop experience for its customers by offering them a range of automobile products and services in each of its franchise dealerships (4S dealerships), as they are known in China. 4S stands for sales, spare parts, services, and survey and its dealerships offer a range of automobile retail services. It offers passenger vehicles, auto parts, and accessories for sale, as well as automobile repair and maintenance services, and provides a channel for vehicle manufacturers. It also offers its customers assistance with procuring automobile insurance and financing and other automobile-related services.
As of June 30, 2010, the company operated 6 franchise dealerships, 10automobile showrooms, and 1 automobile repair shop in the Beijing metropolitan area. It has one dealership for each of the following brands: FAW-Volkswagen, a joint venture between Volkswagen and the Chinese automaker FAW; Audi, selling imported Audi-branded vehicles as well as those domestically manufactured by FAW-Volkswagen; FAW-Mazda, a joint venture between Mazda and FAW; Shanghai-Volkswagen, a joint venture between Volkswagen and the Chinese automaker SAIC Motors; Toyota, selling imported Toyota-branded vehicles as well as those domestically manufactured by FAW-Toyota, a joint venture between Toyota and FAW; and Chang An-Mazda, a joint venture between Mazda and the Chinese automaker Chana Auto. It markets its various services under the Lentuo brand.
New Vehicle Sales
The company represents German and Japanese brands of luxury and mid-line vehicles and sells 6 different brands and over 30 different models of new passenger vehicles, including sedans, sports cars, sport utility vehicles, and mini-vans. It sells new vehicles to individual retail customers as well as institutional customers, such as taxi companies and government entities.
Automobile Repair and Maintenance Service
The company provides automobile repair and maintenance service and sells replacement parts and automobile accessories at its franchise dealerships, primarily for the vehicle brands sold at those dealerships. It also maintains one automobile repair shop in close proximity to one of its dealerships.
In the companys automobile repair and maintenance service operations, it provides routine automobile repair and maintenance for normal wear and tear of a vehicle and for damages not covered by warranty or insurance. In addition, it also provides repairs for vehicle damages that are under factory warranty or covered by insurance, which is paid for either by automobile manufacturers or by insurance companies. It also assists in automobile recalls conducted by the manufacturers.
Insurance and Finance: The company assists its customers in procuring automobile insurance products, such as mandatory third-party insurance and insurance covering fire, theft, and body damage, and also help arrange for third-party financing of the sale of new vehicles to customers. The third-party vendors with whom it has established regular business relationships include PICC Property and Casualty Company, the financing subsidiaries of FAW, Volkswagen and Toyota, Huaxia Bank, and Shenzhen Development Bank.
Other: The companys car rental business primarily offers luxury or specialty vehicles for business use by corporations or corporate executives. It intends to develop its fleet car leasing and used car sales business.
The companys suppliers include FAW-Volkswagen, Audi, and FAW-Mazda,
The companys competitors in the local Beijing market include Automobile Repair Company; Beijing Tengda Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd.; and Beijing Yuntong Group.
Lentuo International Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lentuo International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lentuo International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lentuo International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lentuo International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lentuo International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LENTUO INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lentuo International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lentuo International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lentuo International Inc. Major Shareholders
Lentuo International Inc. History
Lentuo International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lentuo International Inc. Offices and Representations
Lentuo International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lentuo International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lentuo International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lentuo International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Lentuo International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lentuo International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lentuo International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lentuo International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lentuo International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lentuo International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lentuo International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lentuo International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?