- The report contains detailed information about Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. business.
About Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd.
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. provides a range of integrated logistics services. It provides international logistics, third party logistics, and logistics consulting services, as well as business logistics agency services. The company transports freight through land, sea, and sky; provides services for consolidation of exporting and importing freight to storage, inspection and customers clearance in various ports and inland bases; operates container yard in Busan, Yangsan, Bugok, Incheon, Cheongju, Yangmok, Daeya, Ulsan, and Gwangju; and operates CFS for receiving, consolidating, and storing of exporting and importing freights. It also operates logistics centers and bonded warehouses, as well as provides port stevedoring services. Kuk Bo Transportation exports and imports cargo through 15 local bases, with approximately 200 tractors and 800 various trailers for different type of containers. Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. was formerly known as Kuk Bo Transportation Co. Ltd. and changed its name in October, 1978. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUKBO LOGISTICS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. History
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kukbo Logistics Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?