- The report contains detailed information about Konsortium Transnasional Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Konsortium Transnasional Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Konsortium Transnasional Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Konsortium Transnasional Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Konsortium Transnasional Bhd business.
About Konsortium Transnasional Bhd
Konsortium Transnasional Berhad, an investment holding company, provides public bus transportation services in Malaysia and Singapore. It provides stage bus service for daily commuters and general public under Cityliner brand name. The company also offers express bus service under Transnasional, Plusliner, and Nice brand names. In addition, it involves in managing special/event charters, holiday packages, and government travel warrants, as well as in advertising on buses. Further, the company engages in the rental of buses; trade of buses in Indonesia; property investment and holding; and domestic travel and tour activities. Additionally, it operates travel and tours, and advertising and ticketing agency; and offers courier services. Konsortium Transnasional Berhad has a holding fleet capacity of approximately 1,500 buses/permits comprising approximately 800 stage buses/permits and 700 express buses/permits. The company is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Konsortium Transnasional Berhad is a subsidiary of Kumpulan Kenderaan Malaysia Berhad.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Konsortium Transnasional Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Konsortium Transnasional Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Major Shareholders
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd History
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Offices and Representations
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Konsortium Transnasional Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?