- The report contains detailed information about Keihin Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Keihin Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Keihin Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Keihin Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Keihin Co. Ltd. business.
About Keihin Co. Ltd.
The Keihin Co., Ltd. provides various logistics services in Asia, the Americas, Europe, and Oceania. It engages in the door-to-door land-and-sea intermodal transport of marine containers; the carriage of project and other plant cargo; and the provision of pure car carrier and conventional services on outbound and inbound routes between Japan and North America, Europe, other countries and regions of Asia, the Middle East, and South America. The company also offers overland transport services and store cargo in bonded areas; port and harbor transport services, such as customs-clearance, as well as onboard and onshore cargo-handling services; sea-and-air services, cross-trade transport services, and logistics services for international exhibitions; and international air cargo consolidation services from Japan to the U.S., Europe, and other countries and regions of Asia. In addition, it develops, operates, and supports systems, including sales and order-reception management systems; and provides logistics solution software and internet systems. Further, the company involves in the storage of import, export, and domestic cargoes, as well as inventory management; cargo handling activities, such as deliveries into warehouses, inspections, sorting, packing, small-lot picking, and deliveries out of warehouses; arrangements for product deliveries; and the preparation of relevant documents. Additionally, it provides cargo transport services, such as trunk-route, trunk-route door-to-door, and charter services between Hokkaido and Kyushu; marine-container transport services; and cargo storing, picking, and delivery services. The company was founded in 1947 as Otsu Kogyo Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Keihin Warehouse Co., Ltd. in 1948. Subsequently, it changed its name to The Keihin Co., Ltd. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KEIHIN CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KEIHIN CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KEIHIN CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KEIHIN CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KEIHIN CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Keihin Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Keihin Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Keihin Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Keihin Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Keihin Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KEIHIN CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KEIHIN CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KEIHIN CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KEIHIN CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KEIHIN CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KEIHIN CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Keihin Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Keihin Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Keihin Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Keihin Co. Ltd. History
Keihin Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Keihin Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Keihin Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Keihin Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Keihin Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Keihin Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Keihin Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Keihin Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Keihin Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Keihin Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Keihin Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Keihin Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Keihin Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Keihin Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?