- The report contains detailed information about Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. business.
About Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd.
Jiangsu Expressway Company Limited engages in the investment, construction, operation, and management of the Jiangsu Section of Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway (Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway) and other toll highways within Jiangsu Province. The company also develops passenger transport and other ancillary services along these highways, including refueling, catering, retailing, automobile repair and maintenance, advertising and accommodation.
The company engages in the investment, construction, operation and management of toll roads and bridges. Apart from Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway, the company also owns the entire or partial interests of other toll roads and bridges located in Jiangsu Province, including the Shanghai-Nanjing Section of G312, the Nanjing Section of Nanjing-Lianyungang Highway, Xicheng Expressway, Guangjing Expressway, Jiangyin Yangtze Bridge, and Sujiahang Expressway. As of December 31, 2008, the highway mileage managed by the company exceeded 700 kilometers.
The companys operations are located in the Yangtze River Delta, the Peoples Republic of China. The roads and bridges owned or invested by the company are major road transportation corridors linking east-to-west and south-to-north in Jiangsu Province. The Jiangsu Section of Nanjing-Shanghai Expressway, the companys core asset, connects six major cities, including Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhenjiang, and Nanjing.
The company's other businesses mainly comprise the project development and operations of two subsidiaries, Jiangsu Ninghu Properties Co., Ltd., which is principally engaged in real property development and operation; and Jiangsu Ninghu Investment Development Co., Ltd., which is principally engaged in the distribution of advertising media along Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway and in other industrial investments.
Toll Roads and Bridges
Jiangsu Section of Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway: This is a two-way 4-lane closed-end expressway starts from Maqun of Nanjing in the west and ends at Anting of Shanghai in the east. Its trunk road is 248.21 kilometers long and the Zhenjiang branch is 10.25 kilometers long.
The Shanghai-Nanjing Section of G312: The Shanghai-Nanjing Section of G312 starts from Dongyangfang viaduct of Nanjing in the west and ends at Anting of Shanghai in the east, measured 282 kilometers long. The whole section has tollgate and is an open-end toll highway.
The Nanjing Section of Nanjing-Lianyungang Highway: The Nanjing Section of Nanjing-Lianyungang Highway is part of G205 and is a traditionally a trans-Yangtze Passage for passager and cargo traffic between the north and the south. It starts from Luhe of Nanjing and ends at Tianchang of Anhui Province.
Guangjing Expressway: Guangjing Expressway starts from Guanglin of Taixin in the north and ends at the northern end of Jiangyin Yangtze River Bridge in the south. It has a length of 17.2 kilometers, one service area and one-tollgate.
Xicheng Expressway: Xicheng Expressway starts from the southern end of Jiangyin Yantze River Bridge in the north and ends at Qiangxiang of Wuxi in the south. Being a two-way 6-lane closed-end expressway, it has a total length of 35 kilometers.
Jiangyin Yangtze River Bridge: Jiangyin Yangtze River Bridge is a long span steel suspension bridge. Jiangyin Yangtze River Bridge, together with Guangjiang Expressway and Xicheng Expressway, serve as the main parts of the national truck linking Tongjiang to Sanya, and Beijing to Shanghai, which prove to be a link between the southern and northern parts of Jiangsu.
The Jiangsu Section of the Sujiahang Expressway: The Jiangsu Section of Sujiahang Expressway is a two-way 4-lane closed-end expressway. It has a total length of 100.1 kilometers which is divided into the southern section and the northern section. The southern section stretches from Suzhou to Wujiang, measuring 54.4 kilometers long.
In April 2008, the company and its subsidiary, Guangjing Xicheng, entered into maintenance service contracts with Jiangsu Sundian Engineering Co., Ltd. (Jiangsu Sundian) in respect of the repair and maintenance services of Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway, Guangjing Expressway,and Xicheng Expressway.
The company has a technological service agreement with Jiangsu Expressway Toll-network Technology Service Co., Ltd., which provides relevant data audit, statistical and analytical services and consultation services on inter-network tolling technology upgrade for the road and bridge projects of the company.
Jiangsu Expressway Company Limited was incorporated in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JIANGSU EXPRESSWAY CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. History
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jiangsu Expressway Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?