- The report contains detailed information about ICTS International NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ICTS International NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ICTS International NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ICTS International NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ICTS International NV business.
About ICTS International NV
ICTS International N.V. provides aviation security and other aviation related services through service contracts with airline companies, airport authorities, and governments. The company develops technological systems and solutions for the aviation and non - aviation security, banking, and other markets.
Services Offered in Europe
The company, through I-SEC International Security B.V. (I-SEC), supplies aviation security services at airports, airlines and governments in Europe. It provides aviation security services; operates airport checkpoints; verifies travel documents; provides baggage reconciliation services; operates electronic equipment, such as x-ray screening devices; operates manual devices; and provides consulting services, public transportation, security consulting, and training. It provides advanced passenger-screening services in the Netherlands and Russia. It provides services at international airports in London, the United Kingdom; Paris, France; Barcelona, Spain; Budapest, Hungary; and Edinburgh, Scotland, Narita, Japan, and others.
The company also provides consulting services to airlines and airports. It recommends the adoption of specified security procedures, develops recruitment and training programs for clients to hire necessary security personnel, and works with airport authorities to ensure that they comply with applicable local requirements. The company trains airline employees to screen passengers and to perform other security measures through courses and written training manuals.
Services Offered in the United States
The company, through Huntleigh USA Corporation (Huntleigh), provides limited security services and non-security aviation services in the United States. It provides services at approximately 30 airports in 23 states. The limited security services provided by Huntleigh involve the following: Charter Flight Screening for Airlines, which includes security check of passengers' body and carry-on items; Cargo Security Screening for international and domestic carriers; and Aircraft Search - Search of the entire aircraft to detect dangerous objects.
The company's non-security services include agent services for airlines, such as passenger service, ground handling, vendor behind counters, and baggage service; guard services, such as guarding secured areas, including aircraft; services that helps workers maintain equipment in one airport; providing queue monitors assisting passengers before the checkpoint; providing employees who perform interior aircraft cleaning services; providing cleaning (janitorial) services to airline airport offices, airline terminal areas, and airline gates; ramp services, such as directing the aircraft into the arrival gate and from the departure gate, cleaning the aircraft, conducting cabin searches, stocking supplies, de-icing the aircraft, and moving luggage from one airplane to the baggage room and vice versa; and shuttling airline crews from their hotels to the aircraft back and forth in airports. Its services also include Skycap services, which assists passengers with their luggage; wheelchair attendants transport passengers through the airport in airline and/or company owned wheelchairs and may also operate electric carts for transporting passengers through the airport; and provides employees who move passengers' baggage from the check-in counter to screening machines and/or vice versa, as well as moving oversized baggage from check-in to appropriate bag belts.
Technological Systems and Solutions
APS: The company has developed its APS technology and system, which is an automated computerized system that enables the pre-departure analysis of passenger information and is designed to screen airline passengers.
I-BOX: I-BOX, a technological platform developed by the company, is an advanced mobile unit that can be implemented with multiple choices of software packages.
Travel Documents Check: Travel DocCheck (TDC) is an operate system for automated clearing of travel document compliance. It verifies that the passengers' travel documents comply with the requirements of countries of destination and transit prior to embarkation, and also facilitates the detection of forged travel documents.
Identity Document Authentication and Management System (FDI): FDI is designed to improve client authentication and capture/retrieve document data and images.
Electronic Identity Document Authentication and Management System (E-ID): E-ID is an automated system for authentication and enrollment of persons carrying electronic identity documents (ePassports and e-IDs/EMV cards). E-ID is designed to improve client authentication, capture/retrieve printed, embedded and electronic data, and capture document images.
Smart Document reader (SDR): SDR is a proprietary software solution that automatically extracts data from various standard and non-standard travel documents, ID documents, E-ID documents, driver's licenses, airline boarding passes, and various mass transit tickets. SDR also implements various advanced means and proprietary checks to detect forged documents.
Bank Client Security and regulatory Compliance Solution: The company offers a front-end solution meeting the banking industry's security and regulatory compliance requirements. It is an automated banking check authentication system.
ICTS International N.V. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ICTS International NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ICTS International NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ICTS International NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ICTS International NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ICTS International NV Industry Position Analysis
6. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ICTS INTERNATIONAL NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ICTS International NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ICTS International NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ICTS International NV Major Shareholders
ICTS International NV History
ICTS International NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ICTS International NV Offices and Representations
ICTS International NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ICTS International NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ICTS International NV Capital Market Snapshot
ICTS International NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
ICTS International NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ICTS International NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ICTS International NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ICTS International NV 1-year Stock Charts
ICTS International NV 5-year Stock Charts
ICTS International NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ICTS International NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ICTS International NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?