- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV business.
About Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, holds concessions to operate, maintain, and develop airports in the southeast region of Mexico.
The company, as operator of nine airports, charges airlines, passengers and other users fees for the use of the airports facilities. It also engages in the commercial activities conducted at airports, such as the leasing of space to restaurants and retailers. The company's concessions include the concession for Cancun International Airport. It also holds concessions to operate the airports in Cozumel, Huatulco, Mérida, Minatitlán, Oaxaca, Tapachula, Veracruz, and Villahermosa.
The companys airports served approximately 15.5 million passengers in 2009. As of December 31, 2009, 15 Mexican and 80 international airlines, including U.S.-based airlines, such as American Airlines and Continental Airlines, were operating directly or through code-sharing arrangements in its airports.
Cancún International Airport
Cancún International Airport is located approximately 16 kilometers from the city of Cancún. The airports primary points of origin and destination are Mexico City, Miami, Houston, New York, Atlanta, and Chicago. During 2009, approximately 11.2 million passengers traveled through Cancun International Airport, principally through Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. The airports facilities include Terminal 1 (the charter terminal), Terminal 2 (the old main terminal, which includes a wing referred to as the satellite wing), Terminal 3 (the new terminal), and a general aviation building that handles private aircraft. The airport has 40 gates, 21 of which are accessible by passenger walkways. Terminal 2 has 9 gates accessible by passenger walkways and Terminal 3 has 11 boarding gates accessible by passenger walkways. The airport has 111 retail outlets located throughout Terminals 2 and 3, and 1 bank branch located in Terminal 3.
Merida International Airport
Merida International Airport serves the inland city of Merida. The airports primary point of origin and destination is Mexico City. In 2009, approximately 1.1 million passengers traveled through Merida International Airport. Merida International Airport attracts a mix of both business travelers and tourists. The airport has 2 perpendicular runways, 1 with a length of 3,200 meters (2.0 miles) and another with a length of 2,300 meters (1.4 miles). The airport has one terminal, with four gates accessible by passenger walkways and six remote boarding positions.
Cozumel International Airport
Cozumel International Airport is located on the island of Cozumel in the state of Quintana Roo. The airport primarily serves foreign tourists. During 2009, approximately 435,679 passengers traveled through Cozumel International Airport, majority of which were international passengers. Cozumel hosted approximately 2.2 million cruise ship visitors in 2009. The airports important points of origin and destination are Houston, Dallas, and Cancun. The airport has a commercial runway with a length of 2,700 meters (1.7 miles). The airport has one main commercial terminal with four remote boarding positions. The airport also has a general aviation building for small private aircraft. There are 33 businesses operating at Cozumel International Airport.
Villahermosa International Airport
Villahermosa International Airport is located in the state of Tabasco, approximately 75 kilometers (46.9 miles) from Palenque, a Mayan archeological site. During 2009, the airport served approximately 766,417 passengers, majority of which arrived on domestic flights. The airports important point of origin and destination is Mexico City. The airport has 1 runway with a length of 2,200 meters (1.4 miles). The airports Terminal 2 has six remote parking positions, with three served by boarding bridges.
Oaxaca International Airport
Oaxaca International Airport serves the city of Oaxaca, which is the capital of the state of Oaxaca. The airport served approximately 523,104 passengers in 2009, majority of which were domestic. The airports passengers are primarily Mexican businesspeople and tourists. The airports i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE SA DE CV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Major Shareholders
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV History
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Offices and Representations
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste SA de CV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?