- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. business.
About Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, holds concessions to operate, maintain, develop, administer, and use airports in the central and northern regions of Mexico. Through its subsidiaries, the company holds concessions to operate, maintain, and develop 13 airports in Mexico, which are concentrated in the central and northern regions.
The companys 13 airports serve a metropolitan area (Monterrey), 3 tourist destinations (Acapulco, Mazatlan and Zihuatanejo), regional centers (Chihuahua, Culiacan, Durango, San Luis Potosí, Tampico, Torreon and Zacatecas) and border cities (Ciudad Juarez and Reynosa). Its airports are located in nine of the 31 Mexican states, covering a territory of approximately 926,421 square kilometers (approximately 575,667 square miles).
The companys airports serve international routes, including Monterrey-Houston, Monterrey-Dallas, Monterrey-Las Vegas, Monterrey-Atlanta, Monterrey-Chicago, and Monterrey -New York. Its airports also serve other major international destinations, including Houston, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Phoenix. In addition, its airports serve major resort destinations, such as Acapulco, Mazatlan, and Zihuatanejo. The companys airports also serve major domestic routes, including Monterrey-Mexico City. Other major domestic routes served by the companys airports include Mexico City-Acapulco, Mexico City-Ciudad Juarez, and Culiacan-Tijuana.
Aeronautical Services Customers
Airline Customers: As of December 31, 2009, approximately 10 international airlines and 15 Mexican airlines operated flights at its 13 airports.
The companys customers include Grupo Aeromexico (Aeromexico and Aeromexico Connect), Grupo Mexicana (Mexicana, Click Mexicana, and MexicanaLink), VivaAerobus, Interjet, Volaris, Aviacsa, Grupo Aeromonterrey, Aerocalifornia, Alma, Lineas Aereas Azteca, American Airlines (including American Eagle), Alaska Airlines, Delta, America West (including Mesa Airlines), and Charters.
Complementary Services Customers
The company's principal complementary services clients are two principal providers of ramp handling and baggage handling services, Menzies Aviation and AGN Aviation Services. Its primary catering client is Aerococina, S.A. de C.V.
Principal Non-aeronautical Services Customers
As of December 31, 2009, the company was party to approximately 723 contracts with providers of commercial services in the commercial space in its airports, including retail store operators, duty free store operators, food and beverage providers, financial services providers, car rental companies, telecommunications providers, VIP lounges, advertising, travel agencies, time-share sales and promotions services and tourist information and promotion services. In 2009, the company's commercial customers were Publitop (advertising), Aerocomidas (food and beverage), Aeroboutiques (duty free and duty paid stores), Cenca (magazines), Federal Express (leasing of warehouse space), Aeromexico, Mexicana, American Express (VIP lounges for commercial aviation passengers), Estafeta (leasing of landing space), and ICCS e Interaccess (VIP lounges for executive aviation passengers).
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO CENTRO NORTE, S.A. DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Major Shareholders
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. History
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Offices and Representations
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?