- The report contains detailed information about Flughafen Zuerich AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flughafen Zuerich AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flughafen Zuerich AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flughafen Zuerich AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flughafen Zuerich AG business.
About Flughafen Zuerich AG
Flughafen Zürich AG owns and operates Zurich Airport in Switzerland. The company operates in two segments, Aviation and Non-Aviation. The Aviation segment engages in the construction, installation, operation, and maintenance of the airport operating infrastructure. Its services include the maintenance of runway system, apron zones, and passenger zones in the terminals; and the provision of freight operations, baggage sorting and handling system, aircraft energy supply system, passenger handling, and safety services. This segment also installs, operates, and maintains security infrastructure. The Non-Aviation segment engages in the development, marketing, and operation of the commercial infrastructure at Zurich Airport. This segment also operates retail outlets and car parks at the airport and rents commercial premises. The company is headquartered in Kloten, Switzerland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flughafen Zuerich AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flughafen Zuerich AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flughafen Zuerich AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flughafen Zuerich AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flughafen Zuerich AG Industry Position Analysis
6. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flughafen Zuerich AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flughafen Zuerich AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flughafen Zuerich AG Major Shareholders
Flughafen Zuerich AG History
Flughafen Zuerich AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flughafen Zuerich AG Offices and Representations
Flughafen Zuerich AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flughafen Zuerich AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flughafen Zuerich AG Capital Market Snapshot
Flughafen Zuerich AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Flughafen Zuerich AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flughafen Zuerich AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flughafen Zuerich AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flughafen Zuerich AG 1-year Stock Charts
Flughafen Zuerich AG 5-year Stock Charts
Flughafen Zuerich AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flughafen Zuerich AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flughafen Zuerich AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?