- The report contains detailed information about FLO Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FLO Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FLO Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FLO Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FLO Corporation business.
About FLO Corporation
FLO Corporation, a development stage company, offers a solution for the Registered Traveler (RT) program, which is administered by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (the TSA). The RT program is designed to identify air passengers who pose a minimal security risk and then to provide those passengers with access to faster and simpler processing at airport security checkpoints.
The company has designed its solution to provide Registered Traveler program enrollment services using enrollment stations, credentialing of TSA-approved registered travelers through the issuance of a proprietary smart card, and registered traveler authentication services at security checkpoints using authentication kiosks.
The company has entered into teaming agreements with Unisys in connection with its proposals to various airports for the design and implementation of a Registered Traveler program, and the company has entered into a software development agreement with International RAM Associates, LLC, or International RAM, for server, authentication and related software. The company also has entered into letters of understanding with Johnson Controls Federal Systems, Inc., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Smiths Detection Inc.
Technology, Products and Services
The company intends to deploy both fixed and portable enrollment stations as part of its solution. Its enrollment application process is designed to feature a touch-screen user interface that guides the enrollment operator through the process while providing visual feedback to both its enrollment operator and the applicant. To ensure acceptance of enrolled biometric data during the enrollment process, the company employs two-stage automated quality assurance testing of the collected fingerprint data.
Identity Management System
The companys Identity Management System, or IDMS provides the foundation for managing the life cycle of participants from pre-enrollment through authentication, supports the security mechanisms to safeguard each component of its solution infrastructure, and implements the core functionality required to deploy authentication services across its service points. The companys IDMS is based on the Microsoft SQL*Server database platform. This approach provides an enterprise-class relational database management system capable of supporting the secure management of Registered Traveler program participant data. Data security is provided through the intrinsic facilities of the SQL*Server product and through partitioning and encryption of data by the IDMS application infrastructure.
The companys solution provides for the issuance of a smart card credential that meets all requirements of the RTICs Technical Interoperability Specification, which forms the basis of the TSAs Registered Traveler program requirements. The Central Information Management System, or CIMS, is a commercially neutral entity designed to aggregate and store biometric and other identification information, which it would distribute to the entities participating in the Registered Traveler program. The TSA requires that all Registered Traveler service providers belong to the CIMS network. CIMS would be responsible for issuing to the company each biometric data payload, which is the identification information carried with in the biometric data record. The company would combine this biometric data with participant demographic data, security objects, and digital signatures into the card data payload, personalize this data onto the smart card chip, and then mail the smart card to the Registered Traveler participant. The companys smart cards are designed to be both secure and interoperable with Registered Traveler authentication stations deployed by other TSA-approved service providers at any participating airport.
Kiosks and Facility Infrastructure
The company designed its authentication kiosks specifically for use in airport security screening lines. The company designed the authentication kiosk to incorporate both iris and fingerprint biometric matching, interfacing to the authentication back-end through secure, Advanced Encryption Standard encrypted spread spectrum frequency-hopping communications. This wireless capability is designed to allow airports to determine the optimal location for authentication services without regard for availability of hardwired communications infrastructure or traditional 802.11 wireless infrastructures.
The company designed its solution to deliver access to real-time data from the Registered Traveler security lines to the airport security management team. Its data management tools would be useful for airport security management.
The company, in February 2007, entered into a letter of intent with Huntsville International Airport (HSV) under which Huntsville International Airport agreed to work with the company and its strategic partners to develop and implement a Registered Traveler program.
The companys primary competitors in the Registered Traveler market include Verified Identity Pass, Inc., or Verified Identity, Unisys, and Vigilant Solutions LLC, or Vigilant.
FLO Corporation was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLO CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLO CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLO CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLO CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLO CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FLO Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FLO Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FLO Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FLO Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FLO Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. FLO CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLO CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLO CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLO CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLO CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLO CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FLO Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FLO Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FLO Corporation Major Shareholders
FLO Corporation History
FLO Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FLO Corporation Offices and Representations
FLO Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FLO Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FLO Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
FLO Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
FLO Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FLO Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FLO Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FLO Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
FLO Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
FLO Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FLO Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FLO Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?