- The report contains detailed information about First SteamShip Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First SteamShip Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First SteamShip Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First SteamShip Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First SteamShip Co., Ltd. business.
About First SteamShip Co., Ltd.
First Steamship Company Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a shipping company in Taiwan. The company provides marine transportation and logistics services for dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, grains, steel products, lumber or log carriers, cement, fertilizers, precious metals, and other commodities. As of June 30, 2009, it operated 5 owned Panamax vessels and 1 chartered Handysize vessel with a total of approximately 393,562 dwt tonnage, as well as managed 11 vessels that are owned and chartered by other parties. The company also involves in the operation of department stores. Its department stores offer a range of brand-name merchandise, including mens, womens, juniors, and childrens apparel; cosmetics, shoes, fine jewellery, and accessories; and home furnishings comprising china, house wares, domestics, and small electric appliances. The company operated 13 department stores located in Fuzhou and Quanzhou of Fujian Province; Suzhou, Changzhou; Wuxi and Nanjing of Jiangsu Province; Wuhan of Hubei Province; Xian of Shaanxi Province; Xiangtan of Hunan Province; and Chongqing City. In addition, First Steamship Company engages in constructing, selling, and leasing residential and commercial buildings; providing maintenance services for computer hardware and software; and trading cosmetics and furnishings. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First SteamShip Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First SteamShip Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRST STEAMSHIP CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. History
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First SteamShip Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?