- The report contains detailed information about East Japan Railway Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for East Japan Railway Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The East Japan Railway Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes East Japan Railway Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of East Japan Railway Co. business.
About East Japan Railway Co.
East Japan Railway Company operates as a passenger railway company in Japan. The companys Transportation segment provides passenger transportation services through passenger railway. It operates a five-route Shinkansen network between Tokyo and major cities in eastern Honshu in Japan. Its Station Space Utilization segment engages in retail sales business, as well as operates food and convenience stores that utilize space at stations. The companys Shopping Centers and Office Buildings segment engages in operating shopping centers other than station space utilization business, and leasing office buildings. It also offers various services, including advertising and publicity, hotel and restaurant, wholesale, truck delivery, cleaning, information processing, credit cards, freight, bus transportation, aerial cableway, travel agency, warehouse, parking lot operation, and publishing books and magazines. In addition, the company engages in financial services; sale of prepaid vouchers; memberships for sport and leisure facilities; telecommunications; computer-related data services; casualty insurance and other agency services; automobile maintenance and repair; sale of oil, gas, and car accessories; and sale of travel goods, food, medicines, cosmetics, and daily necessities. Further, it engages in various businesses, such as civil engineering and general construction; facilities construction; supply of electricity; leasing of personal property; agency for dry cleaning; photo development; ticket sales for events; sales, leasing, management, and brokerage of real estate; manufacture of transport-related machinery and equipment, precision and industrial machinery and tools, and signs and information boards, as well as aggregates, masonry materials, concrete posts, and blocks. Additionally, the company produces beverages and liquors; and processes and sells marine products. East Japan Railway Company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. East Japan Railway Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of East Japan Railway Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of East Japan Railway Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. East Japan Railway Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. East Japan Railway Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EAST JAPAN RAILWAY CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
East Japan Railway Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
East Japan Railway Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
East Japan Railway Co. Major Shareholders
East Japan Railway Co. History
East Japan Railway Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
East Japan Railway Co. Offices and Representations
East Japan Railway Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
East Japan Railway Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
East Japan Railway Co. Capital Market Snapshot
East Japan Railway Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
East Japan Railway Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
East Japan Railway Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
East Japan Railway Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
East Japan Railway Co. 1-year Stock Charts
East Japan Railway Co. 5-year Stock Charts
East Japan Railway Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
East Japan Railway Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
East Japan Railway Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?