- The report contains detailed information about City Group Co. KSC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for City Group Co. KSC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The City Group Co. KSC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes City Group Co. KSC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of City Group Co. KSC business.
About City Group Co. KSC
City Group Co. KSC, through its subsidiaries, provides transportation and warehousing services through land, sea, and air in Kuwait. It engages in the transportation of cargo, including bulk, project, over-dimensional, fuel products, and containers, as well as provides public transportation services. The company also provides operating lease of various equipments to lessees, including oil refineries, construction, and contracting companies. In addition, it involves in the warehousing activities, including refrigerated cold stores; port management of sea ports; cargo handling and stevedoring; customs clearing and freight forwarding; handling of containers; providing inspection services; and providing support equipment and services to oil drilling operations. Further, it operates as a general sales agent of international airlines; and operates air travel agency outlets, selling tour packages, and providing a range of air cargo services. City Group Co. KSC was formerly known as Transport & Warehousing Group Co. KSC. and changed its name to City Group Co. KSC in March 2009. The company was incorporated in 1977 and is based in Safat, Kuwait.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITY GROUP CO. KSC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITY GROUP CO. KSC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITY GROUP CO. KSC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITY GROUP CO. KSC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITY GROUP CO. KSC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. City Group Co. KSC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of City Group Co. KSC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of City Group Co. KSC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. City Group Co. KSC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. City Group Co. KSC Industry Position Analysis
6. CITY GROUP CO. KSC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITY GROUP CO. KSC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITY GROUP CO. KSC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. KUWAIT PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITY GROUP CO. KSC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITY GROUP CO. KSC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITY GROUP CO. KSC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
City Group Co. KSC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
City Group Co. KSC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
City Group Co. KSC Major Shareholders
City Group Co. KSC History
City Group Co. KSC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
City Group Co. KSC Offices and Representations
City Group Co. KSC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
City Group Co. KSC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
City Group Co. KSC Capital Market Snapshot
City Group Co. KSC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
City Group Co. KSC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
City Group Co. KSC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
City Group Co. KSC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
City Group Co. KSC 1-year Stock Charts
City Group Co. KSC 5-year Stock Charts
City Group Co. KSC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
City Group Co. KSC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
City Group Co. KSC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?