- The report contains detailed information about Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA business.
About Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA
Brisa Auto-Estradas de Portugal, S.A. engages in the operation and maintenance of tolled motorways developed pursuant to direct investments in Portugal and through its national and international subsidiaries. The company also provides services, such as vehicle inspection, management of electronic tolls, mobile assistance and repair, management of electronic equipment and management of engineering projects.
In Portugal, the company holds four road concessions corresponding to 17 motorways totaling 1 494 kilometers. Its motorway concession portfolio includes: Brisa Concession (100% held) - a network which includes 11 motorways, with a total of 1 094 kilometers; Auto-estradas do Atlantico (50% held) Concession consisting of two motorways, with a total of 170 kilometers; Brisal Concession (70% held), which operates the A17 Litoral Centro motorway, with 93 kilometers; and Auto-estradas do Douro-Litoral Concession (55% held) - a concession for 3 motorways totaling 129 kilometers.
The company holds the whole capital or has controlling stakes in various road service companies which complement its main activity, providing services associated to traffic safety or comfort, in both motorway and urban environments.
Via Verde: Via Verde Portugal, 75% held by the company, is a Portuguese company which centralizes interbank settlement and manages the Multibanco (ATM) network. The Via Verde system equips the tolled network of Brisa, Auto-Estradas do Atlântico, AENOR (Autoestradas do Norte), Mafratlântico, Brisal and over the Tagus bridges (25 de Abril and Vasco da Gama) operated by Lusoponte. The Via Verde system is also available in car parks belonging to different operators, in Galp fuel stations.
Controlauto: Controlauto operates in the car inspection sector, holding a network of 46 inspection centers.
Brisa Assistencia Rodoviaria: Brisa Assistencia Rodoviaria (BAR), 100% controlled by the company, provides road services in main road networks. BAR is active in the provision of road services, namely road assistance (breakdown service and/or towing of vehicle), patrolling and vigilance of roads and traffic conditions providing support to motorway operators, and signing, emergency assistance and protection. BAR holds a national coverage, with 17 operation centers, 295 specialized technicians and 89 vehicles.
Brisa Access Electronica Rodoviaria: Brisa Access Electronica Rodoviaria (BAER) provides assistance and maintenance services to equipment and electronic toll systems of the concessionaire's network.
Mcall: Mcall provides contact centre services: multi-channel remote attendance services (call centres) by telephone, email, SMS, fax, and Internet.
At international level, the company is present in the United States, namely the Northway Parkway Concession; Brazil - through CCR that holds seven motorway concessions and the concession for Line 4 of the Sao Paulo Underground; and Holland, with electronic toll collection systems.
Brazil: CCR Companhia de Concessões Rodoviárias (CCR): 18% held by the company, CCR is a private group operating in the road infrastructures sector in Brazil, managing 1 846 kilometers of motorways in this country. CCR is present in the States of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Paraná, managing the following concessions: Ponte, NovaDutra, ViaLagos, RodoNorte, AutoBAn, and ViaOeste AutoBAn. In 2008, CCR purchased 40% of the share capital of concessionaire Renovias, which manages 345.6 kilometers of motorways connecting the cities of Campinas and Minas Gerais.
The United States of America: Northwest Parkway: This concession is 18 kilometers long of which 14 kilometers have already been built and are in operation, and is part of the road belt of Denver, Colorado.
Holland: Movenience: Movenience is responsible for electronic toll collection in the Westerschelde Tunnel in Holland. The company holds 30% interest in Movenience.
BrisaAuto-Estradas de Portugal S.A. was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Industry Position Analysis
6. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PORTUGAL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRISA - AUTO-ESTRADAS DE PORTUGAL SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Major Shareholders
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA History
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Offices and Representations
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Capital Market Snapshot
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA 1-year Stock Charts
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA 5-year Stock Charts
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brisa - Auto-Estradas de Portugal SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?