- The report contains detailed information about All America Latina Logistica S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for All America Latina Logistica S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The All America Latina Logistica S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes All America Latina Logistica S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of All America Latina Logistica S.A. business.
About All America Latina Logistica S.A.
All-America Latina Logistica S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides rail-based logistics services in Latin America. As of December 31, 2008, the company owned and operated approximately 21300 kilometers of rail tracks, 1060 locomotives, 31000 rail cars, and 1000 highway vehicles, as well as distribution centers and warehousing installations.
The company operates rail transportation in Southern Brazil through ALL Malha Sul, and in the Central West region and State of São Paulo through the concessionaires, indirect subsidiaries, ALL América Latina Logística Malha Paulista (ALL Malha Paulista), ALL América Latina Logística Malha Norte and ALL América Latina Logística Malha Oeste S.A.
ALL Malha Sul holds the right to operate part of the Brazilian rail network (Malha Ferroviária Sul - Southern Rail Network), with a total length of 6,586 km, covering the States of Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul. The company also has an agreement to operate, on an exclusive basis, 874 km of rail lines in the State of Sao Paulo.
The Multimodal Participaçoes Ltda is a holding company of the cargo rail transportation industry.
Nova Brasil Ferrovias is a privately-held company and holding of the cargo rail transportation industry.
ALL Malha Paulista has the right to operate part of the Brazilian rail network, with an approximate length of 4,186 km, covering the entire State of São Paulo.
Portofer is a special purpose entity, which controls 90 km of railroads in Port of Santos.
ALL Malha Oeste has the right to operate part of the Brazilian rail network, with an approximate length of 1,600 km. ALL Malha Oeste has interconnection with waterway terminals in Porto Esperança and Ladário, both in the State of Mato Grosso do Sul, and it interconnects with ALL Malha Paulista, in Bauru (State of Sao Paulo) and the Bolivian Ferrovia Oriental in Corumbá (state of Mato Grosso do Sul).
ALL Malha Norte is a logistics Company which links the North and Central-West regions to the South and Southeast regions of Brazil and to Port of Santos. The concession for the development of a cargo rail system was granted to ALL Malha Norte, comprising the construction, operation, exploration and preservation of the railroad between Cuiaba (state of Mato Grosso) and Uberlandia, Santa Fe do Sul, Porto Velho and Santarem.
ALL Central has the right to operate part of the Argentine rail network, in a total length of 5,690 km, the main lines of which extend from Mendoza, on the Chilean border, to Buenos Aires. ALL Mesopotámica has the right to operate part of the Argentine rail network, in a total length of 2,704 km, the main lines of which extend from Buenos Aires to Uruguaiana. In Uruguaiana these networks are interconnected to the rail network of ALL in Brazil and the border with Paraguay, in Corrientes.
Santa Fé Vagões S.A., the company and Millinium Investmentos Ltda. (Millinium), subsidiary of the Indian company Besco Engineering and Services Private Limited, executed some agreements to establish Santa Fé Vagões S.A. Its corporate purpose is manufacture, maintain, sell, and trade items and services related to rolling stocks, rail systems, traction equipment, trails, signaling, and mechanical equipment related to rail activities, in addition to its parts and components, as well as the import, export, purchase, sale, distribution, lease, rental and loan of railcars, machinery, equipment and inputs related to rail activities.
ALL Participaçoes Ltda. is a company whose main purpose is to hold stock ownership in other companies, ventures and consortia.
ALL Intermodal provides logistics and road transportation services, mainly by trucks, to the Brazilian regions. This company also distributes goods in urban areas and provides road freight services.
América Latina Logística Centro-Oeste Ltda: The company has a corporate purpose of the provision of cargo highway transportation contracting services in the inter municipal, interstate and international scopes, aligned to the cargo transportation by railroad and waterway, as well as activities related to cargo transportation such as: logistics, port operation, handling and storage of merchandise and containers, cargo mediation, exploration and management of warehouses, purchase, sale and rental of containers, association with other logistics operators.
All-America Latina Logistica S.A. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. All America Latina Logistica S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of All America Latina Logistica S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of All America Latina Logistica S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. All America Latina Logistica S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. All America Latina Logistica S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALL AMERICA LATINA LOGISTICA S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Major Shareholders
All America Latina Logistica S.A. History
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Offices and Representations
All America Latina Logistica S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
All America Latina Logistica S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
All America Latina Logistica S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
All America Latina Logistica S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
All America Latina Logistica S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
All America Latina Logistica S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?