- The report contains detailed information about Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF business.
About Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA. manages the Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Italy. It provides various handling services, such as ground services and supervision, passenger services, luggage services, postage and cargo services, runway operations, cleaning and terminal services, aircraft operating services, crew management, and ground service and transport. It serves domestic and international regular/charter airline carriers connecting to various destinations, including Catania, Milan Malpensa, Olbia, Palermo, Rome Fiumicino, Cagliari, Elba Island, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin Tegel, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Geneva, Goteborg, Lyon, London Gatwik, Luxembourg, Malmo, Madrid, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Stuttgart, Stockholm, Timisoara, Tirana, Vienna, and Zurich. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Firenze, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Industry Position Analysis
6. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AEROPORTO DI FIRENZE SPA ADF VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Major Shareholders
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF History
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Offices and Representations
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Capital Market Snapshot
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF 1-year Stock Charts
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF 5-year Stock Charts
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aeroporto di Firenze SpA ADF Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?