- The report contains detailed information about Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Abertis Infraestructuras S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. business.
About Abertis Infraestructuras S.A.
Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A. manages mobility and telecommunications infrastructures in Spain and internationally.
The company has five business areas, including Toll roads; Telecommunications Infrastructures; Airports; Car Parks; and Logistics Parks.
The Toll Roads Division engages in the road infrastructure management business in France, Spain, and rest of the world.
In France, the company has a presence by means of the French concessionaire group sanef in which it has a majority stake of 52.57%. sanef is to manage 1,743 kilometers of toll roads through two concession operators, sanef in north-west France, and sapn in Normandy. It also participates in a non-majority way in two concessions in France with a total of 275 kilometers. sanef has holdings in various companies which deliver telematic services, including masternaut, which manufactures and markets communication systems intended for the tracking and management of vehicles based on satellite localization technology (GPS), transmission of GSM/GPRS data, and Internet; and eurotoll and bet eire flow, which deliver electronic toll services in France and free flow electronic toll collection systems in Ireland respectively. eurotoll is a project to develop interoperable electronic toll collection in Europe for heavy vehicles, after having carried out a pilot test on a 3,500-kilometre route along the toll roads of seven countries, (France, Germany, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and Spain).
In Spain, the company operates approximately 1,500 kilometers of toll roads. It participates in a non-majority way in a series of concessions with a total of 230 kilometers.
Rest of the world
The company also has a presence in Latin America, where it operates 260 kilometers of motorways in Argentina, Chile, and Puerto Rico. It has operations, through non-majority shareholdings, in Europe and South America.
The Telecommunications Infrastructures division operates terrestrial and satellite infrastructures in Europe. Through tradia and retevisión, it has a network of locations for the broadcasting and distribution of radio and television signals in Spain, with approximately 3,200 centers throughout Spain. Hispasat, with a fleet of 5 satellites (2 of them via the public company Hisdesat), is an operator in communications in Spanish and Portuguese. It also has a stake in Eutelsat, an operator in Europe with a fleet of 26 satellites in geostationary orbit offering services to approximately 3,100 TV channels and approximately 1,100 radio stations.
The Airports Division operates in the airport infrastructures sector. As of December 31, 2008, it had 31 airports in Europe, the U.S., and Latin America. It also operates two runways at the Eldorado-Bogotá airport under concession.
The Car Parks Division operates car parks primarily in Spain, Italy, Portugal, and Chile. As of December 31, 2008, it managed 106,000 spaces in 72 towns and cities.
The Logistics Parks Division manages logistics parks in Spain, Portugal, and Chile. The total surface area of its logistics parks totals 484 hectares. As of December 31, 2008, the company had approximately 418,894 square meters of gross floor area in logistics facilities.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Major Shareholders
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. History
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Offices and Representations
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?