- The report contains detailed information about Wendel that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wendel. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wendel financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wendel competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wendel business.
Wendel Investissement SA invests in the industrial and service, and health sectors. The company supports entrepreneurial teams by monitoring operations on a regular basis, helps define ambitious strategies, and provides the financing needed to ensure the success of the companies in which it has invested.
The company principally invests in a relatively limited number of significant equity holdings in industry, such as products and systems for electrical installations, automotive components and systems, industrial abrasives, oil exploration and real estate; services, such as conformity assessment and certification, classified advertising and multimedia services, IT services and consulting, telecommunications; and healthcare, such as medical diagnostics, food quality testing, allergy laboratory.
Legrand Group: The Legrand Group is a global specialist in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks in residential properties, service facilities and industry. The Group offers various solutions, integrating: the distribution of electrical energy and of data; remote control systems and connections; security systems for people and property; solutions for buildings and industrial processes.
Wheelabrator Allevard: Wheelabrator Allevard produces abrasive pellets. Composed of small beads of steel, this industrial abrasive is mainly used to clean and prepare metal surfaces, as well as to cut granite slabs. Wheelabrator Allevard also manufactures diamond tools (n 2) for sawing and cutting ornamental stone for the construction market.
oranje-nassau: The dutch group oranje-nassau is a whollyowned subsidiary of wendel investissement. It is active in two business sectors: energy and real estate. In the energy sector, oranje-nassau invests in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas mainly in the north sea, but also in north africa and the middle east. Its real estate holdings (more than 70,000 m2) are primarily include offices, commercial properties and showrooms, most of which are located in the netherlands.
Valeo: Valeo designs, manufactures and markets components, integrated systems and modules for cars and trucks. It is active in the main automotive markets and is organized in ten industrial branches, one per product line or system.
Bureau Veritas: Bureau Veritas is an international service provider that works to prevent risks, improve quality, and enhance the safety of people and property. It offers a range of services that includes classification, certification, inspection and monitoring, consulting,technical assistance and training. Bureau Veritas operates in the main economic sectors: industry, construction, shipping and offshore, international trade, aerospace and consumer goods.
Cap Gemini: Cap Gemini is a management consulting services company. It is organized in four lines of business: consulting (transformation, process); technology (architecture, systems integration, and infrastructure); facilities maintenance (management of information systems and processes); on-site technical assistance (Sogeti).
NEUF Telecom: Active in all fixed telecommunications markets, the company proposes a full range of voice-internet-data products and services to a significant customer base made up of residential, corporate and professional telecommunications customers. Neuf Telecom operates an alternative long distance network in France.
Classified Media: Trader Classified media engages in classified advertising, specialized in the publication of classified advertisements by individuals and professionals for the sale and purchase of goods and services, as well as in a range of services related to these transactions. The company publishes approximately 400 classified advertising print titles (9 million readers per week) and operates 50 Internet sites in 20 countries.
Stallergènes: Stallergènes is a pharmaceutical laboratory specialized in allergenic immunotherapy. stallergènes engages in the research, development, production and distribution of allergen-based products for the treatment of colds and allergy-related asthma.
BioMérieux: BioMérieux provides vitro diagnostics for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux develops, produces and markets systems composed of automated controllers, reagents and software that make it possible to identify the cause of the majority of infectious diseases and certain other pathologies such as cardiovascular problems or cancer, then to define treatment and lastly to ensure clinical monitoring.
Stallergènes: Stallergènes engages in pharmaceutical laboratory specialized in allergenic immunotherapy. Allergenic immunotherapy (or desensitization) makes it possible to reorient the immune system by attacking the cause of the disease directly. Stallergènes is involved in the research, development, production and distribution of allergen-based products for the treatment of colds and allergy-related asthma.
Silliker: The Silliker group operates international Network of laboratories that provide testing And advisory services to ensure food quality And safety. Silliker proposes a wide range of services Based on proven analytical methods (microbiological, physico-chemical, Molecular biology, etc.), as well as audits, consulting and sensorial evaluation. Silliker operates throughout the food chain, from agriculture and breeding to industry, distribution and food services. In microbiological and physico-chemical testing, the group offers a complete service that goes from sampling to computerized data processing. In bio-molecular inspection, Sillikers molecular biology unit detects genetically modified Substances and the main food allergens.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WENDEL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WENDEL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WENDEL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WENDEL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WENDEL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wendel Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wendel and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wendel and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wendel Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wendel Industry Position Analysis
6. WENDEL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WENDEL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WENDEL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WENDEL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WENDEL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WENDEL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wendel Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wendel Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wendel Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wendel Offices and Representations
Wendel SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wendel Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wendel Capital Market Snapshot
Wendel Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Wendel Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wendel Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wendel Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wendel 1-year Stock Charts
Wendel 5-year Stock Charts
Wendel vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wendel vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wendel Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?