- The report contains detailed information about Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. business.
About Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd.
Tianjin Development Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the operation of utilities and commercial properties in Hong Kong. It supplies and distributes water, electricity, and heat and thermal power to industrial, commercial, and residential sectors in the Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area (TEDA). The company has an installed electricity transmission capacity of approximately 528,680 kVA; a total of approximately 300 kilometers steam transmission pipelines and approximately 60 processing stations in the TEDA with a daily distribution capacity of approximately 22,200 tonnes of steam. It also supplies tap water with a capacity of approximately 400,000 tonnes; and engages in the installation and maintenance of water pipes, provision of tap water related technological consulting, and retail and wholesale of water pipes and related parts. In addition, the company operates Courtyard and Hyatt Regency Tianjin hotels. Further, Tianjin Development Holdings, through its strategic and other investments, manufactures and sells winery products, and elevators and escalators. Additionally, it provides non-containerized cargo handling and storage, and container transportation and storage services, as well as offers port services. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong. Tianjin Development Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Tsinlien Group Company Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIANJIN DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. History
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tianjin Development Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?