- The report contains detailed information about Siemens Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Siemens Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Siemens Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Siemens Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Siemens Ltd. business.
About Siemens Ltd.
Siemens Limited operates in industrial, energy, healthcare, and consumer products sectors in India and internationally. Its Industry Automation segment provides a range of automation products and systems, industrial automation systems, and low-voltage switchgears. The companys Drive Technologies segment offers drives and motors, special purpose motors, and process and motion control systems. Its Industry Solutions segment undertakes turnkey projects in the industrial and infrastructure sectors; and offers concept, engineering, procurement, supplies, installation, commissioning, and after sales services. The companys Mobility segment provides solutions for rail automation, railway electrification, light and heavy rail, locomotives, trains, turnkey projects, and integrated services. Its Fossil Power Generation segment offers products and solutions for power generation based on fossil fuels ranging from gas and steam turbines and generators to turnkey power plants. The companys Oil & Gas segment provides products and solutions that are used for the extraction, conversion, and transport of oil and gas; and solutions for power generation and distribution, compressors with electrical and mechanical drives, and process and automation technologies, as well as IT solutions for pipeline and storage applications. Its Power Transmission segment offers products and solutions for high voltage direct current transmission systems, substations, switchgears, and transformers. The companys Power Distribution segment provides solutions ranging from the automation of power grids to products, such as medium-voltage switchgear and components. Its Healthcare segment offers diagnostic, therapeutic, and life-saving products. The companys Real Estate segment provides real estate management services. The company was founded in 1847 and is based in Mumbai, India. Siemens Limited is a subsidiary of Siemens AG.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIEMENS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIEMENS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIEMENS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIEMENS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIEMENS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Siemens Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Siemens Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Siemens Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Siemens Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Siemens Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIEMENS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIEMENS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIEMENS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIEMENS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIEMENS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIEMENS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Siemens Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Siemens Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Siemens Ltd. Major Shareholders
Siemens Ltd. History
Siemens Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Siemens Ltd. Offices and Representations
Siemens Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Siemens Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Siemens Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Siemens Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Siemens Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Siemens Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Siemens Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Siemens Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Siemens Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Siemens Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Siemens Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Siemens Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?