- The report contains detailed information about Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody business.
About Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody (OMZ) engages in the engineering, production, sale, and maintenance of equipment and machines for the nuclear power, oil and gas, and mining industries. The company also produces special steels and equipment for other industries.
The company operates in four business segments: Nuclear Power Plant Equipment, Speciality Steels, Machinery Equipment Manufacturing and Mining Equipment.
Nuclear Power Plant Equipment
Equipment for Nuclear Power Plants Segment produces the various types of equipment for the nuclear power industry, including spent nuclear fuel containers for nuclear power blocks. The company manufactures containers for storage and transportation of spent nuclear fuel from pressurized water reactors and scientific nuclear reactors; and various spare parts.
In addition, the segment provides services for project management of long-term contracts for the construction of nuclear power plants.
Specialty Steel segment (STEEL) produces 150 specialty steel grades and various castings and forgings. The company produces structural grades, corrosion-resistant, radiation-resistant, heat-resistant, cold-resistant, non-magnetic and grades of steel. Standard types of casting, forging, and moulding production include retaining rings for power generating equipment, chill mould blanks, bearing ring blanks, column equipment, ship spindles, mill rolls, tank courses, as well as similar custom-made metal products. Specialty steels are manufactured primarily at OMZ-Specstal (Russia), KODA HUTE s.r.o., KODA KOVARNY s.r.o. (Czech Republic) and Uralmash Specstal (Russia).
Machinery Equipment Manufacturing
Machinery Equipment Manufacturing segment (MMEQ) produces machinery equipment based on OMZs proprietary engineering and the production of equipment based on third party engineering, for various industries, including oil and gas, mining and metallurgical equipment. In 2006 the main production sites of the machinery equipment manufacturing segment is Uralmash.
Mining Equipment segment (MINEQ) focuses on engineering and marketing of three major types of mining equipment: excavators (electric mining excavators and walking draglines), crushing equipment, and rock-drilling machines.
Other business (other)
This comprises sales of electricity and heating generated by an electricity plant located at Uralmash (Russia). It also comprises the sales of equipment for oil refineries and other activities.
Izhorskiye Zavody and Komplekt Atom Izhora, which mainly operates in NPPEQ segments, are classified as noncurrent assets held for sale and represented as discontinued operations.
Izhorskiye Zavody also manufactures machinery equipment (MMEQ segment) and equipment for oil refineries and other segment (Other business).
In August 2006, the company approved joint venture with OAO Atomenergomash. OAO OMZ contributes to joint venture 78.74% of ОАО Izhorskiye Zavody and 100% of ZAO Komplekt Atom Izhora. The share of OAO OMZ in new joint venture would be 49%.
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Industry Position Analysis
6. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OBEDINENNYE MASHINOSTROITELNYE ZAVODY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Major Shareholders
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody History
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Offices and Representations
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Capital Market Snapshot
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody 1-year Stock Charts
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody 5-year Stock Charts
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Obedinennye Mashinostroitelnye Zavody Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?