- The report contains detailed information about Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd business.
About Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the property development and investment businesses. It focuses on residential, commercial, and industrial properties. The companys engineering and construction projects include buildings and high rise, roads, civil and infrastructural works, residential development, and energy-power network transmission; and infrastructure projects include environmental rehabilitation and infrastructure toll highways. In addition, the company develops transit hubs; corporate office towers and business suites, hotels, luxury condominiums, and shopping malls; and multi-level residential development, high-rise condominium, medium-cost apartments, and low-cost landed properties. Further, it offers building services, such as building management, building maintenance, security, and parking services; IT, telecommunications, ICT infrastructure, and strategic systems products and services; and operates, manages, and maintains Kuala Lumpur central railway station. Additionally, the company operates, manages, and maintains retail and fitness centers; offers engineering, construction, and commissioning services to power transmission systems; manufactures and sells pre-stressed spun concrete poles; provides security guard services; manufactures, distributes, and sells ceramic tiles; offers planning and management services; trades in building materials; involves in quarry operations; and provides system maintenance and application services, and other technological applications and services. It principally operates in Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates. Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad was formerly known as Perak Carbide Sdn. Bhd. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORP. BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Major Shareholders
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd History
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Offices and Representations
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Malaysian Resources Corp. Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?