- The report contains detailed information about Malayan United Industries Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Malayan United Industries Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Malayan United Industries Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Malayan United Industries Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Malayan United Industries Bhd business.
About Malayan United Industries Bhd
Malayan United Industries Berhad operates as an investment holding company. Its activities include retailing, hotels, food and confectionery, property, financial services, travel and tourism. The Company operates in Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, the United States of America, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, the People's Republic of China and Singapore.
Retailing segment activities include design, manufacture, sourcing, distribution, and sale of garments, accessories, and home furnishings.
Metrojaya Berhad operates a chain of four department stores and over 50 specialty stores that occupy over 800,000 square feet of floor space. It is principally involved in operating departmental stores and investment holding whilst its subsidiary companies are principally involved in property holding, investment holding as well as the operating of specialty stores and general merchandising stores. Metrojaya Department Stores offer merchandise that caters to the needs and tastes of middle and high income groups.
Metrojaya Berhad operates a chain of Department Stores at Bukit Bintang Plaza and Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur, Menara Bakti in Section 14, Petaling Jaya and Plaza Pelangi in Johore Bahru. Metrojaya operates nationwide chains of specialty stores under the East India Company, Somerset Bay and Living Quarters brand labels in addition to the Reject Shop discount store chain. Metrojaya also conducts retail operations under the La Senza Girl label, a Canadian fashion brand aimed at the 8-14 year old girls market segment. The group operates one hypermarket store under the Cosmart name at the Bukit Jambul Complex in Penang.
The retail operations are classified as: Ladies Department (includes apparel and accessories); Gents Department (includes apparel and accessories); Juniors Department (for teens and tweens); Children Department; Homes Department (includes Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Garden); Cosmetics and Fragrances.
Laura Ashley Holdings Plc
Laura Ashley Holdings Plc operates in women, children apparel segment and home furniture segment.
The Company's women segment provides Accessories, Blouses, Coats, Dresses, Eyewear, Jackets, Knitwear, Skirts, Suits, Tops, Trousers and Outfits.
The Children segment offers Pinafores & Dresses, Tops and Trousers & Skirts.
The Companys Home furniture products include Accessories and Gifts, bedding, beds, Cabinet Furniture, Carpets, Sofas and Chairs, Rugs, Lighting and Tableware.
The Company operates three hotels Corus hotels UK, Corus hotel Kuala Lumpur and Corus Paradise resort Port Dickson.
Food and Confectionery
Network Foods offer Snacks, Frozen food, Beverages, confectionary items.
MUI Continental Insurance Berhad
MUI Continental Insurance Berhad offers insurance and risk management products and services, including property and casualty coverages; life, accident and health insurance; pension products and annuities.
PM Securities Sdn Bhd
PM Securities is a stock broking agency and it also offers margin financing, nominee services, underwriting, corporate finance and advisory
Property segment activities include property investment and development. The Companys two property developments include Morning Star Villa and MUI Properties Berhad.
Travel and Tourism
The Companys Travel and tourism segment operates as a travel agent and also provides travel-related services. In the travel segment Morning Star Travel Services Ltd and Pan Malaysia Travel & Tours provides air ticket Reservation & Inquiries, fast and accurate details of flight itineraries, Computerized reservation and ticketing services.
Malayan United Industries Berhad was founded in 1960.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Malayan United Industries Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Malayan United Industries Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Malayan United Industries Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Malayan United Industries Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Malayan United Industries Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Malayan United Industries Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Malayan United Industries Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Malayan United Industries Bhd Major Shareholders
Malayan United Industries Bhd History
Malayan United Industries Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Malayan United Industries Bhd Offices and Representations
Malayan United Industries Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Malayan United Industries Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Malayan United Industries Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Malayan United Industries Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Malayan United Industries Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Malayan United Industries Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Malayan United Industries Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Malayan United Industries Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Malayan United Industries Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Malayan United Industries Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Malayan United Industries Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Malayan United Industries Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?