- The report contains detailed information about Hellaby Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hellaby Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hellaby Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hellaby Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hellaby Holdings Ltd. business.
About Hellaby Holdings Ltd.
Hellaby Holdings Limited, an investment company, engages in industrial, distribution, and retail businesses in New Zealand and Australia. The company operates in four divisions: Automotive, Equipment, Footwear, and Packaging. The Automotive division distributes automotive and commercial truck replacement parts to trade repairers and resellers; automotive, industrial, marine, solar, UPS, and telecommunication batteries; diesel fuel injection products, testing equipment, and turbochargers; tractor tyres, wheels, and wheel components for agricultural, industrial, forklift, crane, and port machinery applications; automotive steering and suspension replacement parts; and automotive and commercial brake parts. The Equipment division engages in importing and distributing materials handling, construction, and transport equipment. It also provides equipment servicing and rentals. The Footwear division operates as a specialty retail footwear chain, with approximately 57 stores under the Hannahs brand name and 10 stores under the Hush Puppies brand name, as well as operates as a specialist discount shoe retailer with 42 stores in New Zealand; and 1 Auckland Pulp store and 15 Pulp stores in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. The Packaging division involves in sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing HDPE retail checkout bags and flexible plastic packaging to supermarket and retail, meat, timber, horticultural, industrial, fish, dairy, refuse collection, and food processing sectors. Hellaby Holdings is based in Auckland, New Zealand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hellaby Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hellaby Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NEW ZEALAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HELLABY HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. History
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hellaby Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?